Reviews for From Wyrm to Popstar to Imperial Courtesan - the Untold Story of Mylia
Sir Scott chapter 16 . 1/20/2019
Awesome story I'm sorry to see it end, but I hope that there is a part 2 pretty soon. I noticed that you repeated a couple of paragraphs. Where it says human focus on eyes, teeth, skin, and body shape.
Sir Scott chapter 15 . 12/30/2018
It was sad that she bit off her tail. I'm surprised that she didn't just sing for the DJ though.
Sir Scott chapter 14 . 12/16/2018
Interesting a chapter it was very informative about the nature of magic in this world. Mylia seems to be slowly adjusting to her new environment.
Sir Scott chapter 13 . 12/3/2018
Pretty intriguing chapter. I liked the introduction of Fay and Tom, although, I'm a little uncertain how she was rescued. Fay seems to know more about Mylia than about anybody else.
Sir Scott chapter 12 . 11/19/2018
That was a surprising turn of events. I figured Asher would have rescue her from Titus. I'm glad to see an update.
Sir Scott chapter 11 . 11/15/2018
This has been a very good story thus far. I have enjoyed how you show the creature's thought patterns. An intelligence that is different from humans. It is interesting that you give glimpses into Mylia's future. Good luck with the story. I am glad it was added to the community.