Reviews for The Dragoneye Gem
The Youngest Mistress chapter 9 . 6/20/2019
Blood loss-Dun will suffer from hypovolemic shock! One of the symptoms for shock is vomiting, very little urine output, and loss of consciousness.

Dunwyl passes out at the end; this may be true! How will Dunwyl be healed? I'm certain blood transfusions aren't possible in this world, right?

Is it weird that I kinda ship Aelkrhyn/Nadokia now?
The Youngest Mistress chapter 8 . 6/11/2019
I've heard about the cat o'nine tails. O_o Holy hell-Dunwyl, my boy. If I could, I would have placed a force field around his body. And Rystan? What nerve!

Other than that, I like how Dunwyl has green eyes like some of my male characters; I've even posted a rewrite of my old fic; do you mind looking at it? If so, thank you!
The Youngest Mistress chapter 7 . 6/1/2019
Again, Slanric you pig... he wouldn't dare hurt women, right?

I'd hate for anyone to hurt Genyfr; if so, I'm gonna hunt them down. Dunwyl, dude, that guy needs a safe haven; one with a soft mattress, sheets, and even some embroidered pillows. XD
The Youngest Mistress chapter 6 . 5/30/2019
Yeah, Daini-you tell 'em! You watch what men do; unleash that feminist power!

Aydrin better not be gone... never. Another thing I read from somewhere that for an open wound, you're supposed to pour saline onto it. Yeesh... if anything different it could kill off any still living cells, correct if I'm wrong.
The Youngest Mistress chapter 5 . 5/16/2019
Slanric... you pig; if I could, I'd take Negan's baseball bat and bash his head like a baseball. Does that man not have any sympathy for Dunwyl; the poor guy got injured some time ago; you'd think Slanric would have some for him. Humph.

Aelkrhyn fiddled with Genfyr's dreams? Fascinating.
The Youngest Mistress chapter 4 . 5/15/2019
Finals have ended for me (yay!); my grad's coming up soon.

I enjoyed the flashback Dunwyl had; I would totally pick flowers in the woods! And that injury? Oooh! DX My utmost condolences for Dunwyl, I feel for him. What I thought was funny was where Dunwyl thought, 'Not on your life.' It reminded me of the Cars movie.

Will carry on! -TYM.
Guest chapter 49 . 4/21/2019
Thank you for sharing this story. Thank you especially for keeping the story content clean (fictional violence does not particularly bother me, but thanks for the author note warnings just the same.)
The Youngest Mistress chapter 3 . 4/9/2019
One: oh, how long has it been since I've reviewed? Even though this tale's over, I feel I must catch up.

Two: Yeesh... losing your parents before you're eighteen? In this world, how will provide for yourself? How will you ever go to college? I like there are certain flame-colors that symbolize certain events. And oh, the beginning; I can feel Daini's pain; being forced to smile... yeesh... hate having to do that or forcing someone to do the same. Being genuine is more right, correct? Must carry on!
Fall Storm chapter 49 . 4/5/2019
Sorry I haven't been reviewing all that much. So the story, loved it. I could read it again. Good job. Two thumbs up, hell, make it four. You're a good writing. I'm sad that this story has come to the end, but can't wait to read you're other stories. Loved it again, and thanks for sharing this story with us. :-)
The Youngest Mistress chapter 2 . 2/11/2019
D'aww, Dunwyl, you poor boy. Two things: kudos that he's an archer, much like many of my own characters. And... many characters here are into arts and crafts too!
Fall Storm chapter 2 . 2/10/2019
I like you story and your Writing. Writing. And has brought me a great deal of peace as well, I love it.
The Youngest Mistress chapter 1 . 2/10/2019
The moral here is, don't pick random people from the forest then? That's what I thought at the end. ;) Though I don't think it's Wilhelm's fault. Humph. If I were in his shoes, I'd ask Islabeth questions concerning the village's downfall.
-The Youngest Mistress.
lunzvsiwtcgk chapter 34 . 1/8/2019
Pff. I don't think anyone wants to shave a horse's face just to see if they could blush. x3
So today I just learned that the average horse only sleeps 3 hours a day.
["Hopefully you'll live to regret that decision..."] - that sounds a bit pessimistic.
["But… I suppose it would depend on who was with me."] - Ahah, pretty smooth. And wise, perhaps. [... and Dunwyl wondered confusedly what exactly he'd said to cheer her up.] - Dunwyl, pls.
lunzvsiwtcgk chapter 33 . 1/1/2019
Ahah. Just real-world mehanics here, I thought an axe is an unfair weapon to go against a sword. Swords are generally faster and have greater reach. If one is fighting a swordsman with an axe, you can bet that axe user would generally be covered in armor so they can get closer to their opponent without risking (too much) injury. But, interestingly, if it's a battle where both sides are covered fully in metal plate armor, an axe is the deadlier weapon. A sword will generally need to find weak points in the armor's (usually the joints) to do real damage, but with a strong arm, an axe's weight could seriously break the armor, or at least the strike would shake the person inside the armor badly. But then I remembered that Daini's axe is magical IIRC, so... welp, rambling.

Writers tend to underestimate how scary barbarians really are, don't they? Not over here, though.
Oo, jumping right onto a running horse. I like how you showed the gap in experience between them.
I know barbarians are lucking in armor, but, still, pretty lucky shot to disable him with one arrow, though.
lunzvsiwtcgk chapter 32 . 12/31/2018
I'll remind myself to listen to your recommended playlists. There seem to be so many, and they sound like they're going to be fun.
Elk and wolf songs. Nice touch in building up the atmosphere of your world.
Aw. Brother-sister reunion.
Now that our protagonists are reunited, we'll see what they're able to achieve together.
42 | Page 1 .. Last Next »