Reviews for The Time Guardians
SailorChronos1 chapter 26 . 10/6/2020
Hi, I've been binge-reading these yet again. I'd almost forgotten how wonderful your stories are and the way you've woven this universe. I'm looking forward to the next book, whenever that might be.
Guest chapter 26 . 8/29/2019
Ive noticed that there hasn’t been any new for a while. Is the next part going to be june 2020?
Nagi chapter 26 . 4/17/2019
Its always satisfiying to finish a part of this series. I wonder from what clan is our misterious big boss
jtbwriter1956 chapter 26 . 4/16/2019
I'm stumped-who are they looking at and what does it have to do with Christian and Leslie? I like that the children took a time trip without any problems and Karina is doing well with Jordan. But who/what is the person taking a trip and what does it have to do with the clans and the Island? Thanks for a great book-I'm looking forward to the next one.
Harry2.0 chapter 26 . 4/16/2019
Well, the storm may have caused a great deal of problems, but it did pass by with little damage. And the word on the Spice Growers still being around is good news indeed! But this teaser at the end of the chapter has me wondering what you have in mind next. The sooner we get the next chapter, THE BETTER!
jtbwriter1956 chapter 25 . 4/6/2019
Oh, no! For Leslie's father to be that concerned is scary! And who are the wrong parties he is speaking of? I hope the Clan in the realms can think of an answer, because this would probably involve another round of attacks and/or exposure of clan members! I am glad everything is "battened down" at Christian and Leslie's, as well as their family and friends. But what can they do about the wreckage? What a story! Now what?:0
Harry2.0 chapter 25 . 4/6/2019
If Roarke is saying this about this fragment, then its time to prepare for trouble. BIG TIME TROUBLE! The type of trouble that could spell the exposure of the clans to the world!
Harry2.0 chapter 24 . 3/26/2019
I think we got a glimpse at something that will be coming up in either the next book of this series, or possibly in a future chapter of this book! That metal makes me think that somebody found the ship that the Clans arrived on earth with! If that is the case, then trouble is brewing!
jtbwriter1956 chapter 24 . 3/26/2019
Now that's good-Karina gets talking to her parents helps and Christian and Leslie know they got through to her! And just maybe Jordan Beckett is serious about wanting Karina as a friend. What I liked the best about this chapter is that Leslie is better able to deal with her visions. Now maybe her father can help figure out what she is seeing? Thanks for a great chapter in this addictive book of yours! What next? :)
jtbwriter chapter 23 . 3/16/2019
So Lukas II was not only an idiot but a superstitious one to boot! I love the reactions of the children to both the time travel and the illustions they saw, and the way they view their ancestors. At least Karina has Sorina's input as to what to expect. Thanks for a Saturday treat-now what?:)
Harry2.0 chapter 23 . 3/16/2019
Well, this was a interesting chapter. We got a look at the reason for the dismissal of the advisory committee. At least the Queen was smart enough to keep the secret for the rest of her life. And I think that Roarke and his committee of clan members will find this all very interesting to hear.
jtbwriter chapter 22 . 3/6/2019
Wow. So they found Talandona's daughter? And she has multiple clan gifts? What a discovery, but after all his prevarication, Rudolf (and Louisa)deciding to go back to Lilla Jordso is just as big a development. Interesting that home called both Rudolf and Louisa and that they realize Toria is safer on the island. At least she will know that wherever/whoever she lives with, she is wanted and cared about. Now what could have caused King Lukas the II to be so cruel and dismissive? What a story-thanks! Now what?:)
Harry2.0 chapter 22 . 3/6/2019
GOOD LORD! This woman MUST come to Fantasy Island ASAP! Her skills and abilities would be a GREAT help to the clan members already there, and encourage other clan members to come as well.
Harry2.0 chapter 21 . 2/26/2019
Well, the threat of the tabloids have been dealt with, and in a very firm manner. As for Ms. Anderson, she provides some interesting possibilities. Only time will tell if she can shed more information on the Clans.
jtbwriter chapter 21 . 2/26/2019
Thank God this tabloid scare has been nearly nipped in the bud! Poor Christian, I just wish they could do something about the religious cult and the threat they still pose! But it's true, the loyalty of the people of the Island do provide a buffer and protection to the clans. Now this new clue, it's a real find to see if Hejle-Lin or a relative would be willing to give them more info. Thanks for a more hopeful chapter-now what?:)
68 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »