Reviews for Ties that Bind (First three chapters)
Angel466 chapter 4 . 8/19/2018
It will be available in all formats in a couple of weeks. (Finalised proofs have already been sent from the publisher). ibooks, kindle, paperback, etc...

I'm glad you're having fun with the crossover possibilities, as I too have often watched movies or read books and thought to myself, "Now what would happen if a celest from my universe happened to be in the middle of this situation?" Some of my more amusing possibilities included a crash-landing in Hogwarts by one of the magic god's 10-year-old children, Lady Columbine as an adult finding out about the infinity gauntlet and after turning the stones to charrock, she hand feeds them to her pet dragon that's the size of a corgi and asks the Avengers if that would be all... etc... The possibilities truly are endless. :D
Harmonious Arkos Sloth chapter 4 . 8/18/2018
This is quite the interesting world. I agree with Clarise's family though, reading between the lines of exactly how Avis treated her, he should be punished more. He does not deserve the love of such a woman, or any woman for that matter. Even if this is a redemption story.

Do you know if the book will be e-pub, or on Wordpress like Worm? Physical copies? I'm interested enough to buy the first coopy when it comes out for sure. Also, wow, I have so many crossover ideas for this universe...