Reviews for Snowfall
HeyCharles chapter 1 . 4/19
You're book was recommended by a friend, and he's right in saying this story is awesome. Why don't you try to join NovelStar's writing contest?
Charmpanda chapter 4 . 11/8/2018
Hi :)
I really can’t handle being so sad. I’m starting to feel as sick as Oliver. Speaking of sweet little Ollie ... I’M. SO. FREAKIN. HAPPY. TO. SEE HIM. LIKE. THIS! Oh yeah! It just feels really good to see him like ... functional? For lack of a better word. It’s just so cute and refreshing. Awwwwwwww, my darling! *cradles him in a merciless squeeze*
It’s really hard for me to talk about ongoing melancholia, cause ... I don’t know. Don’t like to feel or think about it I guess. But, that means good job with the feels. Ummm, but what’s up with Lily? You did a good job with Valerian too, and the mentioning of Lucky stood out to me. Amd Poor Kirron. I liked this chapter, more than I thought I would.
Wish I had more to say to commend you on your work, but it was fabulous! Keep it up :)
Charmpanda chapter 3 . 8/28/2018
I’m not sure what to say. Hhhhhhh, my heart really hurts. Golly this isn’t just any type of drama, it’s the excruciatingly painful kind. I’m seriously going to cry, and have a lot of mixed emotions about this. That doesn’t at all make this chapter bad. It was really good in fact. I loved it. Right now I feel most connected with Kirron. My poor angel. You always do such a good job with him. :) And though I’d be just as angry with him as Jasper, I actually felt kinda bad for Oliver toward the end there. I’m glad Raven’s going to Japan to get some answers from Mr. No-Show. And of course there’s the mystery in that creepy phone call.
Ah, the end really got me in my feels! Good job! And I liked the little chit chat seen between Raven and Keily. It’s also nice to see Vanemy and Christopher together. Oh well, I’m totally officially hooked. Which might not be such a good thing considering I’m hit with a heady emotion every chapter. But make next update as quick and fabulous as this one. Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease?
Charmpanda chapter 2 . 8/21/2018
Mmm ... I’m not sure what to say. It was a fabulous chapter, short and sweet! :)
I guess it just makes me so sad to see everyone like this. Maybe it’s my empathy. I dunno, it just hurts. Poor babies. I’m not sure how to feel. So Spandel and Jasper are engaged, Oliver’s off the map, Lily can’t paint, and Raven and Keily are alone? Uh, wow. I’m speechless. It’s sweet that Vanemy and Christopher are getting along well with Verity though. So far, I’m most excited for the reunions. It’ll be cute to see Spandel and Bryson get together, interesting as I’m sure the mystery may kick in, and drama might pop up between some people. The point is, I’m very excited. Make next update as quickly as this one. I’m so curious and excited.
Nice work this chapter. There’s a lot to take in. Really hit me in my feels. Keep it up. :)
Now how can I say I’m speechless and then spout out like five more sentences? Classic.
Charmpanda chapter 1 . 8/20/2018
Hey look it’s me! :)
Why were Enily and Brooklyn the one’s to die? That’s sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo depressing. Awww, I’m sad now. I feel absolutely terrible for Jasper. I can barely imagine losing my sister. And poor Vanemy and Kirron, and Brysn. Ugh, I’m gonna cry.
Nice work. This was fabulous aaaaand ... I’m hooked. You’re working on the next chapter already right? Right?