Reviews for A Simple Game
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 10 . 10/17/2018
It's nice to help... but as the witch, herself said... No good deed goes unpunished.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 9 . 10/8/2018
Another well written chapter that plays off the interactions of both ladies, you're doing very well.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 8 . 9/30/2018
People can do anything in the name of living. Push someone into a corner and see how hard their fight.

Some good introspection.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 7 . 9/27/2018
This makes Sasha's actions make more senses, A fear that not helping is the same as hurting... It's messed up but I understand it. With great power comes the strain of having it.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 6 . 9/21/2018
"Why are you helping me?"
"Cuz I wanna take you to a gay bar!"
Bad Joke, but I still remember that song.

CrossPaladin chapter 6 . 9/20/2018
I feel as though Sasha is taking personality quirks from Kel. She's finally comfortable with what she is.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/14/2018
I do love how you played Sasha in this. Knowing what she's been in before... this must feel a bit... normal. Plus the sex jokes, I'm a sucker for them.

Guest chapter 4 . 9/11/2018
A Pig head... as if this was not already fucked up with the killings, now there is some real horror movie stuff starting. Poor Girl.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 3 . 9/4/2018
Nothing like a awkward conversation over a drink... Nice to see that part of Sasha's personality never change.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 2 . 9/2/2018
You hit a sweet spot with this story, you always had talent with stories just like this. I'm happy to see where this goes.

It's Good.

ps... sorry for being slow myself...
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
What a intro, quick and bloody.