Reviews for Just a Dire Game
lunzvsiwtcgk chapter 1 . 1/12/2019
Ahah. There aren't enough 'in space!' stories, aren't there?
[They plan to bring order and justice to the galaxy. But first they bring chaos, and war, and theft, and all manner of injustice.] - Lol.
Sheesh, that cliffhanger. x3;
StrengthandGrace chapter 1 . 8/30/2018
Evil cliffhanger of doom! Gosh, these sort of things always make me feel so torn between the two, Elior was tossed aside in her childhood (I can somewhat relate to that, with my older brother getting more attention than me) and Calair simply wants to stop her sister from bringing war. (Even though it's partially her fault considering she ignored Eliot and basically added on to the resentful feelings, though she doesn't seem to realize this)

It does seem slightly jarring, perhaps a few additional scenes or at least a bit more on her interaction with the rebellion, maybe showing where they are when the ending took place in as well as a slight build up to it? (I'm not sure which of these would have eased the flow better, if they will at all :P)

All in all, I enjoyed this a lot! (oh if only it were longer! *sighs like a stereotypical maiden in a tower*)
echogirlcapri chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
This is wonderful! The tension between the sisters was so realistic, and I like how you led up to it naturally with their backstory. It's interesting how Calair (love the names!) views Elior as a pirate, and yet Elior sees herself as a soldier. Nice use of unreliable narration there!

Also love the Star Wars vibe :)
bondi.cripps chapter 1 . 8/29/2018
I think it's a good starting point to expound on. For example, wanting to know more back story to the sister's relationship. It seems like Calair never really gave her sister much thought-more like an afterthought. Elior seems to be jaded by what she didn't have growing up in comparison to her sister. I'd like to hear more about Elior's politics and how she came to be a general. It could definitely be a great story. You are right there aren't many where sisters are forced to be enemies.