Reviews for Michael: Anger Management
Random Hero Fan chapter 3 . 7/19/2019
Ooo, there was some good stuff in this chapter. Some real, down-to-earth conflict that's totally believable. I'm disappointed in Mandy's father (or, at least, how Mandy represents him), though I am not surprised. I would have thought it weird if Michael hadn't gotten angry with her peripherally, though it made me sad. I hope he makes up with her soon! Angelina rocks the Mom-biz.

One small thing, okay? It's "kitty-corner," not "kiddy." :3

Random Hero Fan chapter 2 . 7/15/2019
Very positive and upbeat! Fun to read about the gang getting back together. :3 You did say this is hot off the keyboard, so I won't pick on the typos. There aren't many, anyway! You've really captured the feel of back to school, with some friends gone, some allegiance changes, the overall new vs. old. I also noticed that Michael and Mandy and the others actually sound older, which is perfect. Nice work!

Random Hero Fan chapter 1 . 7/15/2019
Heya, lady! Here I am, diving in. ;3

This is so sweet and adorable! I'm happy that Michael seems to have calmed down . . . though with a title like "Anger Management," I know it won't last! Alas!

The one thing that I noticed while reading (and it's a weird thing to notice!) is that the paragraphs seem super short. I know, right? Why am I fretting about paragraph length? It's just, it feels like when there are too many one-line or two-sentence paragraphs, my mind keeps thinking there will be a big change in subject . . . and then there isn't. For example, I feel like all of these thoughts are connected and should be one paragraph, starting with [Glancing at her once more . . .] and ending with [. . . I'm a bit shocked that it isn't the case.] I feel like this fits under the "flow" concern, though it's a mechanical interpretation rather than a plot one.

I absolutely love how Mandy handles Michael, and vice versa. It's clear that they've been friends for a long, long time, and I can only hope their friendship survives another year of school.

18 | « Prev Page 1 2