Reviews for Before Everything Ends
mary.okeeffe.16 chapter 1 . 2/9/2019
That's a sad story
Lolitroy chapter 1 . 2/4/2019
boy that was sad
Rhythm-wise, I don't know what you were aiming at. I thought it there would be a fixed number of syllables at first seeing how this poem seems to have a more traditional format, but then it varies a lot and I thought it'd rhyme but it doesn't a lot of the time, so that's confusing. Was this supposed to be a free verse poem?
I like how the setting is bad enough for this told be told by basically any person. You don't even say if it's a boy or a girl (or anything else), nor do you mention them meeting anywhere or any circumstances behind this person's death, so they could've been stabbed or or have fallen or just eaten a sword by accident. I don't know.
Either way, one can only imagine what the girl will go through after hearing that D:
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
Beautiful poem. At least he got the words out before he died. The line about the one piece dress reads like the girl is standing on a one piece dress.
~Sir Scott
Morrowseer chapter 1 . 12/6/2018
Huh where have I ended up on FictionPress today? I swear this is just like YouTube: you’re reading the exact story you want to then you get distracted and end up all over the site.

Anyway it’s a pretty good poem, but I think some better words can be used in some parts and sometimes something is worded a little weird. At least that’s what I can say after doing poetry in English class.