Reviews for Superbleed
Sir Scott chapter 16 . 10/14/2018
I like their name changes and their new outfits. I'm glad to read that they are not going to die.
Sir Scott chapter 14 . 10/11/2018
Not so terrible. If you delete it does that mean it never happened?
Sir Scott chapter 13 . 10/10/2018
That was startling. Fantasyland may not be so great after all. I always wondered what my characters were doing when I wasn't typing.
Sir Scott chapter 11 . 10/3/2018
Wow, that doesn't sound good.
Sir Scott chapter 10 . 10/3/2018
This story as taken a weird twist. It would be strange to learn that you were a character in a story.
Sir Scott chapter 9 . 9/28/2018
Ok. I won't tell ;)
Sir Scott chapter 8 . 9/28/2018
I wonder how he'll vote. I'll have to read more and find out.
IronicPuppies chapter 6 . 9/25/2018
I’m confused as to what this is supposed to be a parody of. The first three chapters were interesting, but I’m not sure what the fourth chapter is for.

Are Emma, Jordan and Daniel real people or characters from some other established story? Or is this literally just supposed to be a parody of the existence of the “popular tags and genres” section?

As a self contained story I think it’s too self referential. The underlying story with the “fake” versions of the characters just becomes some irrelevant fabrication for the “real” versions of the characters, but I don’t really know anything or care about the “real” versions of the characters so it all kind of seems pointless I guess?

Anyway, I still like your writing and you have some really cool images in some chapters, but I’m not really feeling the overarching idea.
Sir Scott chapter 6 . 9/23/2018
I was afraid that the red button was going to alter their universe or something.
Sir Scott chapter 5 . 9/23/2018
Hmmm, I'm thinking. This is really interesting. I like it.
Sir Scott chapter 4 . 9/21/2018
That was a weird turn of events. Sadly, I'm not good at guessing things.
Sir Scott chapter 3 . 9/19/2018
That was sad. Well, at least, she seems to regret what she did.
Sir Scott chapter 2 . 9/18/2018
Strange chapter.
Sir Scott chapter 1 . 9/17/2018
It stinks being the weirdo on the playground. A very creepy introduction. I look forward to reading more.