Reviews for The Houndmistress
chandigilbert chapter 1 . 10/9/2018
I have never had a cooler character modeled after me, Brady. The Houndmistress is such a beautiful character. Thank you for sharing this with me and the rest of the world!
Jaya Avendel chapter 3 . 9/27/2018
I love the battle of the puppies with the chef. A man with a knife and four young dogs could go any number of ways but I love how this battle ended with the four dogs eating chicken.

The Houndmistress's growls made her seem dog-like, as her name suggests. Lord Ranful's stammering at her fierceness showed how powerful she is.

Beautiful end to the story. I love how the castle shattered over the lone body.
Jaya Avendel chapter 2 . 9/19/2018
The guard's willingness to shoot down a beggar woman speaks of their ruthlessness. And the Houndsmistress's ability to fight was more powerful then I expected.

I love the force of fighting hounds, spectral and otherwise, as they flooded into the castle. The soldiers were overrun by the sheer force of their attack. I cannot wait to see where the smallest of their number has slipped off to.

Looking forward to more!
Jaya Avendel chapter 1 . 9/18/2018
I love the feel of the battle as the ogres assaulted the castle. The heat and fire of the battle was as fierce and resounding as if I had been there myself.

I like the idea of the Houndmistress and her fleet of trained dogs! I do wonder what she could do to Lord Ranful.

Looking forward to more.