Reviews for Wild and Green
julianmarq chapter 21 . 5/4
Another excellent chapter. The story keeps improving with each one, specially Daniel, whose characterization is becoming a lot more consistent.

I love Hailey's reactions to what happens around her and to her, she might be mature for her age, but she's still a teenager. It's a difficult balance to do, and you're doing it well, author.

Anyhow, looking forward to what happens next.
lilz chapter 1 . 2/20
I’ve been reading this awesome story for a while now, one of the best teen preg fics ever written on here imo. The characters are fantastically fleshed out and I’m stuck between rooting for Hailey and Daniel, or Hailey and Aaren. It’s realistic and the fact that Hailey is NOT an annoying, whining, selfish, egotistical girl like literally every other pregnant teen on every fictionpress story I’ve ever read means I will be continuing to read this for as long as you write it. I do hope you finish it, I’m sure I’m not the only person who has fallen in love with Wild and Green!
cookiee chapter 20 . 11/29/2020
Yesss you finally updated! I thought maybe you forgot about this story but I know life gets in the way. Great, great chapter! I love Aaren’s character, and the kissing scene was just perfect. I can see that he and Hailey might end up together. I wonder how Daniel will react to that? Cant wait for the next chapter!
julianmarq chapter 20 . 11/26/2020
New chapter, awesome! And quite an eventful one. The contrast between her experience with Archie, and that with Aaren was really well handled.

But I gotta say that, among the many things that happened in this one, what I liked the most was Daniel and Aaren's conversation. Both over what was said and what wasn't said. They're both surprisingly mature in this chapter, specially surprising in Daniel's case. Though, going back to the conversation, I have a bad feeling, but I remain hopeful that their friendship will survive.
julianmarq chapter 19 . 12/18/2019
A cute, festive chapter, appropriate for the season!

That was a surprisingly thoughtful, heartfelt gift by Daniel, wonder how he'll react when Hailey gives him, him not the baby, his present.
julianmarq chapter 18 . 8/12/2019
Well I can't wait to read what happens next!
julianmarq chapter 12 . 8/12/2019
The story is pretty good so far. The only true problem I see is that Daniel's personality changes from chapter to chapter, and sometimes from scene to scene. Hope he's more consistent in the remaining chapters.
Honeyburst chapter 1 . 4/26/2019
This looks really good!
ALONDRABAT chapter 16 . 3/21/2019
YESSSSSSSS! WRITE, WRITE, WRITE. WE EAT IT ALL UP! SUMMER, X MAS, THE PARTY, I WANT TO KNOW IT ALLLLLLL!
xox.you.make.me.smile.xox chapter 8 . 12/3/2018
How incredibly awkward, watching a video of a woman giving birth with your CLASS! Good thing no one knows she's pregnant yet.. except for Kristen blabbing about it to sasha.. who is really weird lol. I have to admit, I didn't see the whole Hailey becoming friends with the popular girls coming. I wonder how Hailey will treat Lila considering she's Daniels ex. I think it will be good if those two become friends and Maddie feels threatened by them both.. because she's insecure like that. Also I liked how only a few of the popular girls wanted to join Hailey's group, it was more realistic because being popular is very important to high schoolers. So yeah I'm just very curious about how you will develop their friendships.
I actually can't believe how many people already know about the pregnancy! It's making me really nervous lol. And considering she is only 8 wks (going off the last chapter) that is really early for so many people to know. I'm not complaining though!
xox.you.make.me.smile.xox chapter 7 . 12/2/2018
Omg so much to say about this! My favourite chapter so far, I just love Hailey's family- you write so realistically that I can totally imagine them as real people.
Isobel calling Rebecca and Kristen bitch 1 & bitch 2 is hilarious. I wonder why she doesn't like them? Ok but now that Kristen knows who the father is, won't she tell? She's supposed to be a blabbermouth after all.

I LOVE FINN SO MUCH. His crush on Kristen and trying to flirt with her, the way he eavesdropped and bribed Hailey to pay him into keeping his mouth shut.. what a character!

Jade looked thoughtful. "Yeah, I know him. He once asked me if sheep shrink in the rain." I FRICKEN SNORTED. It is a valid question though.

Also I noticed that Jade is using Limewire to download music? So what year is this story supposed to be set? 10 years ago? Totally cool
xox.you.make.me.smile.xox chapter 6 . 12/2/2018
I can't believe after not having internet for several weeks I return to this story and find five more chapters waiting for me!
Ooh Rebecca knows who the father is now! Excellent. I loved the football scene- I hated gym at school so I totally get Hailey's pain. I think Zac may be my favourite minor character and I hope he gets more "screen time" (for lack of a better word) because he's funny and keeps it real. And poor Hailey getting tagged in the face. She doesn't have the best luck does she.
So I have a feeling that if Maddie and Daniel arent already dating then they will be down the road? I'm just very curious about (assuming once daniel knows about the baby and wants to be involved) how long the relationship will last for. Obviously Hailey and Daniel will end up together? I hope! Somewhere down the road.
xox.you.make.me.smile.xox chapter 5 . 11/7/2018
Oooh it's getting juicy! Poor Hailey I do hope her head is alright. Daniel obviously cares about her so why is he ignoring her? Surely he can see how he is hurting her by doing that.. I guess thats boys for yah. But the jacket scene was so sweet and he's letting her keep it. They clearly have something special and I can't wait to see how it unfolds. I am very curious if/when they get together.
Interesting about Maddie being on scholarship.. I suggest you take full advantage of that and when she tries to make Hailey's life hell- karma will get her and she loses the scholarship! Mwahahaha!
xox.you.make.me.smile.xox chapter 4 . 11/7/2018
oh no those little girls heard what if tell everyone! And fuck rebecca and Kristen for telling Gianna and alexia! Gianna is a BITCH! I hope something really bad happens to her. Hailey deserves better friends.
Ok aaren sounds majorly cute- I wonder if he and Daniel will fight over Hailey.
TwistedNym chapter 2 . 11/4/2018
I really enjoy how you write her inner turmoil . I am really glad Hailey at least got friends that support her like this. I really like her interactions with Kristen and Rebecca.