Reviews for Wild and Green
julianmarq chapter 19 . 12/18/2019
A cute, festive chapter, appropriate for the season!

That was a surprisingly thoughtful, heartfelt gift by Daniel, wonder how he'll react when Hailey gives him, him not the baby, his present.
julianmarq chapter 18 . 8/12/2019
Well I can't wait to read what happens next!
julianmarq chapter 12 . 8/12/2019
The story is pretty good so far. The only true problem I see is that Daniel's personality changes from chapter to chapter, and sometimes from scene to scene. Hope he's more consistent in the remaining chapters.
Honeyburst chapter 1 . 4/26/2019
This looks really good!
ALONDRABAT chapter 16 . 3/21/2019
YESSSSSSSS! WRITE, WRITE, WRITE. WE EAT IT ALL UP! SUMMER, X MAS, THE PARTY, I WANT TO KNOW IT ALLLLLLL!
xox.you.make.me.smile.xox chapter 8 . 12/3/2018
How incredibly awkward, watching a video of a woman giving birth with your CLASS! Good thing no one knows she's pregnant yet.. except for Kristen blabbing about it to sasha.. who is really weird lol. I have to admit, I didn't see the whole Hailey becoming friends with the popular girls coming. I wonder how Hailey will treat Lila considering she's Daniels ex. I think it will be good if those two become friends and Maddie feels threatened by them both.. because she's insecure like that. Also I liked how only a few of the popular girls wanted to join Hailey's group, it was more realistic because being popular is very important to high schoolers. So yeah I'm just very curious about how you will develop their friendships.
I actually can't believe how many people already know about the pregnancy! It's making me really nervous lol. And considering she is only 8 wks (going off the last chapter) that is really early for so many people to know. I'm not complaining though!
xox.you.make.me.smile.xox chapter 7 . 12/2/2018
Omg so much to say about this! My favourite chapter so far, I just love Hailey's family- you write so realistically that I can totally imagine them as real people.
Isobel calling Rebecca and Kristen bitch 1 & bitch 2 is hilarious. I wonder why she doesn't like them? Ok but now that Kristen knows who the father is, won't she tell? She's supposed to be a blabbermouth after all.

I LOVE FINN SO MUCH. His crush on Kristen and trying to flirt with her, the way he eavesdropped and bribed Hailey to pay him into keeping his mouth shut.. what a character!

Jade looked thoughtful. "Yeah, I know him. He once asked me if sheep shrink in the rain." I FRICKEN SNORTED. It is a valid question though.

Also I noticed that Jade is using Limewire to download music? So what year is this story supposed to be set? 10 years ago? Totally cool
xox.you.make.me.smile.xox chapter 6 . 12/2/2018
I can't believe after not having internet for several weeks I return to this story and find five more chapters waiting for me!
Ooh Rebecca knows who the father is now! Excellent. I loved the football scene- I hated gym at school so I totally get Hailey's pain. I think Zac may be my favourite minor character and I hope he gets more "screen time" (for lack of a better word) because he's funny and keeps it real. And poor Hailey getting tagged in the face. She doesn't have the best luck does she.
So I have a feeling that if Maddie and Daniel arent already dating then they will be down the road? I'm just very curious about (assuming once daniel knows about the baby and wants to be involved) how long the relationship will last for. Obviously Hailey and Daniel will end up together? I hope! Somewhere down the road.
xox.you.make.me.smile.xox chapter 5 . 11/7/2018
Oooh it's getting juicy! Poor Hailey I do hope her head is alright. Daniel obviously cares about her so why is he ignoring her? Surely he can see how he is hurting her by doing that.. I guess thats boys for yah. But the jacket scene was so sweet and he's letting her keep it. They clearly have something special and I can't wait to see how it unfolds. I am very curious if/when they get together.
Interesting about Maddie being on scholarship.. I suggest you take full advantage of that and when she tries to make Hailey's life hell- karma will get her and she loses the scholarship! Mwahahaha!
xox.you.make.me.smile.xox chapter 4 . 11/7/2018
oh no those little girls heard what if tell everyone! And fuck rebecca and Kristen for telling Gianna and alexia! Gianna is a BITCH! I hope something really bad happens to her. Hailey deserves better friends.
Ok aaren sounds majorly cute- I wonder if he and Daniel will fight over Hailey.
TwistedNym chapter 2 . 11/4/2018
I really enjoy how you write her inner turmoil . I am really glad Hailey at least got friends that support her like this. I really like her interactions with Kristen and Rebecca.
TwistedNym chapter 1 . 11/4/2018
I just wanted to let you know I really like the start of it. I think it was a first good introduction to Hailey and it is true most days that change you do start like all the rest. I like the small things that make the situation alive like the cashier glaring for example.
xox.you.make.me.smile.xox chapter 3 . 10/29/2018
I feel like this chapter was a little bit of a filler. But it's okay, I still enjoyed it. I really like Finn, he's the perfect mix of funny and annoying little brother- I would like to see more of him. I think less school and school friends, more home life. I want to see scenes between Hailey and Jade, Hailey and her father, Hailey and the older brother you mentioned in ch 2.
Keep on the good work!
xox.you.make.me.smile.xox chapter 2 . 10/29/2018
Wowowowow this blew all my expectations out of the water! I wasn't expecting the chapters to be lengthy, it's great! Your writing to really on par- nothing flowery about it, straight to the point. So far the characters are all realistic. I can't wait to see what might happen next.
xox.you.make.me.smile.xox chapter 1 . 10/26/2018
Great start honey! No spelling mistakes or grammatical errors that I could see. I like the fact that Hailey doesn't even at all mention who could have possibly gotten her pregnant, instead of throwing it in our faces an info dump at once. On to the next chapter!