Reviews for Wild and Green
Emma chapter 3 . 10/16/2018
Omg Finn is so funny, he's a great character and I want to hear more about him. I'm very curious about Daniel.. I mean, he's supposed to be very popular but he seems shy.. maybe he's just that way around Hailey because he likes her/is still embarrassed about sleeping with her. I'm curious to find out what their first conversation will be.. and how on earth will Hailey tell him she's having his baby. I hope their relationship develops slowly as they grow into friends and maybe something more? Although the summary does say his best friend is in to her so... love triangle? That would be interesting.. drama drama! Please update soon, I can't wait to read more.

Love Emma
xxsmile chapter 2 . 10/8/2018
Yesss this chapter was heaps long! But I didn't get bored reading it at all. I like Rebecca and Kristen, especially Kristen she's quite funny. It would be interesting to see a bit of background on Alexia and Gianna, why are they so stuck up and why are the other girls friends with them? I like how you're slowly revealing who the father is, only giving us his name by the end of the chapter but we still don't know who he really is. I appreciate a bit of mystery. Update soon please!
Terbus chapter 1 . 10/9/2018
This is very good work, you have a realistic set up, and characters. I can't wait to see what might happen next!
Marshmallow Queen2196 chapter 2 . 10/7/2018
It would be nice if she recalled the Incident. You could make it a rape it would be more dramatic
Clara chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
Great start! I can't wait to see where this goes! Hint- longer chapters ;)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2018
Good start! While teen pregnancy stories aren't exactly original, I hope you can make your story original. I liked how you described each character and their personalities. I'm interested to find out who the father is! I hope he isn't a dick and I'm also looking forward to learning more about Hailey, her family and her past. I wonder if there is a reason that Hailey is so shy that is buried deep in her subconscious and she needs to recover? Just a thought.
21 | « Prev Page 1 2