Reviews for The Kichirou Show
Alouise Briggslay chapter 18 . 3/3
Oh my god. That's so cruel. How could you end it there?

Is the old guy another Lucky?
Alouise Briggslay chapter 17 . 1/31
Oh god. Poor Lucky.
Alouise Briggslay chapter 16 . 12/30/2019
Back to 2018 segment, last line of the second paragraph - there's a missing word. Or the sentence needs rewording.

Regardless, this is just as exceptional as ever, though I am seriously not impressed with that ending. Or how quickly another chapter is over.

Looking forward to the next installment all the same.
Alouise Briggslay chapter 15 . 12/2/2019
That was an incredibly cruel place to cut off, just so you know. :P

As always, I'm wordless, but I loved it. I seriously cannot wait for the next chapter.
Alouise Briggslay chapter 14 . 11/3/2019
Poor Lucky.

I kind of want to know so, so much more about this apocalypse world. The alien invasion part would be a response to Agni being discovered, I imagine. That guy he saw in the stands, come to claim him or kill him?

Amazing chapter, if absolutely heartbreaking. How does Lucky stop from going insane? Does time stablize for him?
Alouise Briggslay chapter 13 . 9/30/2019
Poor Lucky.

I'm pretty sure I missed whatever I was supposed to be looking for, unless it was Des being literally split personality or Agi getting ready to burn everything to the ground, because I was kinda stick on knowing Oliver will be running "what's left" of the show.

Though, given his problem solving skills, I'm not sure that would be a bad idea. His acts might have a higher mortality rate, considering...

Another brilliant chapter. I can't wait for the next!
Alouise Briggslay chapter 12 . 9/2/2019
Oh wow. So much in one chapter, and such an excellent chapter it was. I don't know how I feel about the stalker catching Odette, though it definitely made things interesting, or the snippet of Roz's murmur that Desmond overhead, or even his loss of sanity - oh. Will Roz become an impostor in his mind, too?

Wow. Just wow. I think this is one of my favourites so far.
Alouise Briggslay chapter 11 . 8/8/2019
Another amazingly brilliant chapter - I literally have nothing else to say...
Alouise Briggslay chapter 9 . 6/14/2019
Heh. I love that very last line, makes me think of the Hatter

Another brilliant installment. I loved the change in views.
Alouise Briggslay chapter 8 . 5/7/2019
Poor Agi. Though I suppose it keeps things interesting if Nerva has finally caught up.

This chapter was all sorts of adorable. Im not particularly sure why, but I kept thinking "beauty and the beast". Regardless, I loved it and I don't wanna wait another month.

But I will. So.
Alouise Briggslay chapter 7 . 4/4/2019
Tease. Such a tease.

This was another amazing chapter and I don't wanna wait an entire month for the next part. Like, who was the guy and what happens to Zoe and poor Jamie. And when did this actually take place, or did I miss a hint that Jamie had a girlfriend?
Alouise Briggslay chapter 6 . 3/8/2019
Ooooh, and the plot thickens!

I'm really going to like Desmond, I think. I'm also really curious as to what Suz is gonna do when she finds what she's looking for. And the dragon. I so want more of him.

Another brilliant, well written chapter. I look forward to the next installment.
lorenzo860 chapter 5 . 2/25/2019
Nice story,i'm really enjoying it and i can't wait for the next update. :)
Alouise Briggslay chapter 5 . 2/5/2019
Aww. Poor Agi.

I don't even know what to say - other than sorry for not replying to messages and a yay that you've updated and this was awesome - but I am sad for Agi. He's kinda traded one cage for another.
Alouise Briggslay chapter 4 . 1/9/2019
A month. You end it there, right when the giant metal egg hatches, and I have to wait a month without even the promise of finding out what's inside or what's going on with Roz! You are evil. So, so, so evil.

If you weren't such a good writer, I'd protest more.

There's also the fact that, in my opinion, the writing of this chapter is probably the best so far. It breaks up well and then smoothly flows into the next segment without any disturbance or what-happened moments. The characters were flawless (I think I may have a soft spot for Roz, but I totally want more Desmond and Lucky). This story just gets better with every chapter.