Reviews for The Kichirou Show
Kriptor chapter 2 . 1/8/2019
God, the tension in this one was out of this world, good job, good use of the mistery factor. The Magician added so much to the tension. I really thought the protagonist was a goner The short stories will be all separated or intertwined?
Very captivating first 2 chapters, keep up the great work And happy new year
Alouise Briggslay chapter 3 . 12/3/2018
I feel like I should have some kind of stalker-esque catch phrase. Would make my less-filled reviews a little more interesting, I'd imagine. XD

Seriously, The Magician is a creepy dude! Awesome, but creepy, and I kinda just want to know everything about him. The stomach part, though. Is Suz's dream to skip meals, lose weight? Or was it just because she was hungry?

Sighs. Another month until more brilliance.
Alouise Briggslay chapter 2 . 11/1/2018
I feel like I missed a lot of symbolism in this one, but it was incredible all the same. Though - break a leg. XD

Is there a reason the Magician doesn't talk in costume? And did Meera actually know who he is out of costume?

You've outdone yourself with the descriptions in this piece. Painted some very vivid pictures. Though I'm curious about why she bothered with eye makeup when she was going to be wearing a blindfold.
Alouise Briggslay chapter 1 . 10/11/2018
So who killed them?

Yay for modern technology making it easy to stalk... or I probably wouldn't even know you'd written anything new. This was really bloody intriguing and you're a cruel, cruel person for ending it where you did...
19 | « Prev Page 1 2