Reviews for Tombs and Titans
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 7/18/2020
And today we see just what the old left behind for Cobalt.

Seemed a little to easy at first, but it was so easy that Craven and co were able to run in to them rather easily...leading to this clash. And, is this the end of the road? Only one way to find out so, hope we find out sooner or later, till then best of luck with everything Ming, hope your still healthy.
Starart152 chapter 1 . 7/17/2020
This is a nice chapter to introduce the main characters and the others that inspired his dream to become an Adventurer. He developed nicely as he learned not to rush anything.
I do wonder what happened to the White Wolves in the ten years and when they would cross path again.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 7/17/2020
Ah its been a while but lets check these cold tombs eh?

Damn Colbalt if your going to explore the world at least know what your getting into lol. I guess this is more then the usual weather thanks to this damn duke, who seems to be making things rather sucky for everyone else, dude's just asking for it.

We got a new lady lead who's a bit cocky, guess we will see if that is caused by confidence or arrogance soon enough.

Hopefully she can pull her weight, Craven does not seem like the forgiving type.
Kurono Kuro chapter 3 . 1/17/2019
The two parts that you were asking are all right. It didn't drag and it was entertaining. The battle with the golem was quite challenging too. Well, since the protagonist is skilled, maybe it was not too challenging after all?

Still, you were using construct and golems but then, there was that sudden “armored titan” haha. It caught me off guard, I found it funny as well.

Cobalt did it huh? He was able to some quite of affection points of Kylie. Nicely done, as expected of a protagonist. They have some way with womans

Anyway, Good chapter.
Shang chapter 3 . 12/27/2018
Well, the battle with the golems seemed a tad easy, but the chapter overall was fun. You do sense a perfect moment for a joke and I wonder how this will develop. I may like "Dragon Pact" better, but this story is going stron as well. Keep it up!
Jackyl 2000 chapter 3 . 12/24/2018
The fight with golems was pretty funny and I'm anxious to see how the plot will progress from here so keep up the good work. And merry Christmas to you as well ;)
Unbreakable Ark chapter 3 . 12/23/2018
Excellent chapter, very well-paced and you did succeed in making the golem fight challenging for Cobalt. I just hope Kylie makes the right decision... Awesome as always, keep it up!
Kurono Kuro chapter 2 . 12/23/2018
Unlike the first, introductory chapter, this one is already a start of the adventure. Cobalt learned his lesson but it seems that he still have some ”over confident ” attitude? Undertable though since he certainly improved. Since you left those clues earlier, I think that Kylie will be betrayed by her employers and will end up going with Cobalt

This is getting interesting now. Excited for the next chapter, which is probably coming soon
-her belt that [shun] in the rays of the sun. - [shone]
-tipped over [he] left hip and carried a large - [her]
Kurono Kuro chapter 1 . 12/7/2018
The summary caught me because I kinda like adventures with the MC being quite ambitious like Bell? The start where the it time skips then the the MC have grown up is now uncommon start but even so, your story isn't bad at all. It actually brings the expectations when Lukan and Cobalt meets again. But I do wonder how much he has grown.

-[we] was at its entrance, the ground - [he]
-[Reading] his weapon, Cobalt took a deep breath - [Readying]
-leaving [his] unarmed as panic took over. - [him]
-Breathing quickly as [he] heart pounded - [his]
Jackyl 2000 chapter 2 . 11/29/2018
Nice chapter. I enjoyed the comedy and Kylie seems like an intriguing character. Hope she'll end up as Cobalt's first companion ;)
The plot ois moving along nicely... a tad fast perhaps, but I can't wait for the golems to appear! So update fast ;)
Unbreakable Ark chapter 2 . 11/23/2018
Awesome chapter. Cobalt, like any teenage boy would be, has been easily misled by an attractive girl... I'm interested in Kylie's character and hope she sticks around and that her employers don't triumph. Golems next chapter? I'm already excited!
Unbreakable Ark chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
That... Was awesome. D&D mixed with One Piece? You have me hooked! The characters are amazing and it's very clear where you get your influences- I'd even say you do some things a touch better! The fan service joke near the start caught me off guard and actually had me laughing out loud. Fantastic start overall, and I can't wait for the adventure to truly begin!
Shang chapter 2 . 11/23/2018
I see some similarities to the second arc of the original, but the setting and characters are almost completely different; and I think I like this new version more; Kylie seems like an intriguing character, who I'm guessing is gonna join Cobalt's party in the end... you know - for ecchi's sake :P

I am very curious about the golems, since I'm planning to use such characters myself. Overall the story is going good, so keep at it!
Darth Zannacross chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
Figured I'd check out your other story as well, start off with a interesting crew and the White Wolf seems like a cool enough guy. I don't suppose he's in league with Star Wolf eh?( Gets hit by a Smart Bomb)

Cobalt and the rest of the gang seem intriguing as well, and is leading up to a intriguing adventure. Hope you resume this story as well and till then best of luck Ming.
Jackyl 2000 chapter 1 . 10/29/2018
This chapter kinda reminds me of the pilot for "Beet" and "One Piece", but I enjoyed the read none the less. Only the beginning was a tad slow with so many characters getting presented at once.

Cobalt is a bit stubborn, but perhaps he grew up in those 10 years? I like the humor and Nyssa with Hennet are funny. Can't wait to see where this one will go. Good job.