Reviews for How to Write a Good Story...
Lyseth chapter 1 . 11/1/2003
Hehe...nice ;)
SamanthaDB chapter 1 . 5/6/2003
Sound advice! I shall surely follow it. I found it a bit simplistic, but there you go. One does have to cater to the Public. Finicky demographic, often doesn't get the subtler elements of humor, in particular. Ah, well. Here is not the place for airing grievances, here is the place for Reviewing. And I certainly shall, once I stop acting so gosh darn pretentious!

Ha. Well, anyway, this is good, simple advice which can lead to either good, clicheed stories or good original ones. Or just bad ones. When it comes down to it, that's pretty much what there are, out there in the Great Wide World.

May I suggest, however, a special segment devoted to How to End a Story? You see, I'm about halfway through a novel and I cannot, for the life of me, find a way to wrap up the loose ends! It seems you have a similar problem, to judge by some of your dialog. Well , I won't keep you any longer, except to self-advertise and suggest you come read my stories, especially How to Write Fantasy. It's a humorous take on the How To genre you might enjoy. THank you.

-Samantha
Andrea Marbry chapter 1 . 7/3/2001
LOL! This is a great little piece of advice that all writers could use. Particularly the ones getting PAID to mess up our favorite shows.
Salvador Edlin chapter 1 . 7/2/2001