Reviews for Daughter of Wolves
Aquamarine chapter 12 . 5/20/2020
Great story! I love it so much! I've read nearly all of your Eomer/Lothiriel fanfictions and it's to interesting to see the world you created, as it is so different from Tolkien's. (But both are awesome 3)
mingyo03 chapter 12 . 1/19/2019
I like Javaneh and Kiarash together!
I hope you'll write sequels or side stories because this story was rather too short to show off the lovely characters you created!
R. McCullough chapter 12 . 1/16/2019
I found Daughter of Wolves to be well written and thoroughly enjoyable. Plus the most intriguing description of Javanehs arcane abilities - especially her newfound metal working talent. Well done!
Let me know if you or others ever need some free (or low cost) eBook covers.
Mac
soyabeanie chapter 10 . 1/2/2019
Having read (and thoroughly enjoyed), most of your Eomer/Lothiriel stories, I just had to come and read one of your original works. You have a real talent for proper story telling- not simply prose for the sake of sounding artful, but genuinely captivating stories woven with just the right amount of flair. You breathe life into all your characters and have such a talent for world building- both in Daughter of Wolves and Middle Earth. I can't wait for the next chapter! :)
Guest chapter 10 . 12/30/2018
Great chapter, but too short for me. I was hoping to read more involving the exchange of 'prisoners'. Can't wait till next week. This is a great story.
Guest chapter 9 . 12/23/2018
Loved it. Sad that it will be a week til next chapter and find out what happens.
Illie chapter 2 . 12/11/2018
I'm getting very intrigued ... what or who is she running away from and why? Great writing!
Illie chapter 1 . 12/11/2018
Yay! I can't explain how excited I am about this story - I purchased both Elephant Thief and Bride to the Sun a few months ago and couldn't get enough of the vivid imagery and amazing storytelling! Dear author, thank you so much for sharing this story with us. I'm looking forward to getting to know Javaneh. (:
Guest chapter 7 . 12/9/2018
Good chapter.
Guest chapter 5 . 11/25/2018
Oh man, can't wait for next weeks' chapter. This was good but ended on an "oh no" cliff hanger.
anony-mice chapter 4 . 11/20/2018
good, but don't really care for the plot point that mages can't hurt anything.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/18/2018
The shaman sounds completely evil. Can't wait for the next chapter. This is a great story.
Guest chapter 3 . 11/14/2018
So so good, as
Guest chapter 3 . 11/13/2018
This is getting really interesting! Can‘t wait to see how the two get along. Thanks for posting :-)
Guest chapter 3 . 11/12/2018
Great chapter. I loved it. To any potential read who may see this review: this story is wonderful. Give it a try and read it.