Reviews for The Saga of Rhulan
Darth Zannacross chapter 3 . 9/27
Tikara seems to have gone through a lot even for fictional princess's, but she seems like she packs enough punch to even send Captain Marvel packing. Well, eager to see her and the Tempest Sea and the rest in action soon enough.
Darth Zannacross chapter 2 . 9/26
Ah, more of a summary then a chapter but, the Amana sound rather nifty so, eager to see them in action sooner or later with there reality bending antics, sound like it could get rather wild.
Starart152 chapter 1 . 9/26
This is a nice chapter that focuses to give on a lot of exposition to the history and worldbuilding.

I do think that a chapter with only expositions isn't the best when writing a story and beginning with only that.
Darth Zannacross chapter 1 . 9/25
Hey there Rhuen, was looking around and saw you had some rather cool stuff so figured I would check things out, and a Eternal World is a rather fun way to kick things off with some very intense lore, gives me a few vibes of Marvel's Thor stuff but, I'm sure there is more then a few things that make it stand apart.

Curious how much influence Rokonaka and Rhulan will have on your story, only one way to find out so till next time.
Rhuen chapter 1 . 12/1/2018
This is a collection of stories, so its not a first chapter at all really but a prelude to the stories.

Also the info dump style is taken from the likes of Tolkien and Record of Lodoss War. Also why the next two chapters are actually character sheets. they are gap fillers and "what came before" to bridge the various stories already shared in this chronology like (Eldritch Quest), (Secrets of Aesperia), (Chrono Sword), (Midgardia), (Celestial Summoner) and many more spread out that are their own stand alone stories but all also part of a single chronology. That is the purpose of this "Saga of Rhulan" to combine them as best we can into their chronological order.
LDF chapter 1 . 11/22/2018
I can see that you put a lot of thought into your world. The main issue is that an infodump isn't good for a first chapter. It doesn't draw people in to read your story. Remember that your first chapter is your opportunity to hook your reader – in other words, to show them what makes your story unique and worth reading.