Reviews for The Petulant Lovebird
HeyCharles chapter 1 . 5/2
Great start! I'd like to see how this is going to turn out. You know what, you can publish your book in NovelStar, and I am sure that a lot of readers will love your work.
Idkman chapter 1 . 6/9/2019
I used to read your stories so much when I was younger and sometimes I come back and reread old favorites and lo and behold I see an update and sorry for the lack of grammar here but yeah, you’re still rocking at the writing thing and I just wanted to let you know I appreciate the words you have written. Very amusing. Please keep at it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/3/2018
I loved Hilary and Thanh. Hilary's antics made me smile and laugh! (And who isn't in need of a good laugh these days?)... There should be more people like Hilary in this world, the world would be a better place.
Also... This is kinda a sequel to DELICIOUS, isn't it?! I just realized! Cuz this epic one-shot made me want to read your other epic one-shot which I remembered that I loved (and still sporadically read, whenever I remember it). I'm terrible with names, so I didn't connect the dots at first... I'm glad to see that Ferdinand and Franz are still happy together! (Yes, I understand that they're not real and are fictional, but they seem real to me!)
I hope you write more one-shots soon, so I can read 'em!