Reviews for Veil of Worlds: The Return
Dark-Fire-Eyes chapter 1 . 7/14/2020
This is great for a start, entrancing the reader with an extremely good cliff hanger. Yk you got talent, and you're gonna be an awesome writer. I gotta go read Chapter 2 now don't I? :)
thatshirleygirl chapter 10 . 5/8/2020
sir what kind of "fate arguably worse than death" are we talking here?
I log into fictionpress after months (I'm sorry about that, got a bit busy in schoolwork) and I get THAT
A CLIFFHANGER ARE YOU KIDDING ME
I'M DYING (well not actually dying) BUT WHY
also I hope you're feeling better because OH MY GOD THAT'S PAINFUL
anyways hopes this makes you feel better, don't die, peace
also this was a great chapter! now peace.
thatshirleygirl chapter 9 . 8/4/2019
so this is um ahem *coughs* three months late but that's okay right?
anyways, OH MY GOD THE DETAIL!
LIKE SERIOUSLY DUDE IF YOU BECOME AN ACTUAL PUBLISHED AUTHOR IN A BOOKSTORE IMMA BUY EVERYTHING!
Amos is a very relatable character in this sense. He was a normal kid going to school, finds out he's a prince (now a king), and he has to lead a nation into war.
I like him, he's a good character, don't kill him off.
please.
thatshirleygirl chapter 8 . 5/7/2019
*time is 6:47am, very tired reviewer, is walking her way to school, trudging along the path, can barely keep her eyes open, reads the last sentence* HOLY *censored* THEY'VE BEEN ATTACKED ohh the chapter should be fun!
Also I relate to Amos in this chapter, I hate hate being the center of attention.
also, when isn't school a bitch? Good luck though!
thatshirleygirl chapter 7 . 5/5/2019
I swear to God, whatever the hell your name is, if you kill Cyrus, I will call bloody murder.
HE'S MY FAVOURITE CHARACTER PLEASE DON'T I BEG OF YOU
also please update as fast as you can but don't force yourself to write a chapter if you don't feel well enough.
IF THE AUTHOR DIES, I'M DOOMED!
THE STORY WILL BE LEFT UNFINISHED LIKE THOSE FANFICS THAT I READ THAT WERE LAST UPDATED LITERALLY 14 YEARS AGO!
anyways, I shall bid you adieu. *does a princessy curtsey*
thatshirleygirl chapter 6 . 5/5/2019
HIYO YOUR FAVOURITE REVIEWER ISN'T DEAD!
she just didn't know you had updated as she was busy reviewing for exams.
Hmm, I really do hope that Rosia person doesn't murder Amos, it would be fairly predictable but there wouldn't be a storyline. Good job!
OFF TO THE NEXT CHAPTER
thatshirleygirl chapter 5 . 1/31/2019
Well, I'm glad to know my reviews brighten your day as well! :) I must say, I didn't see the subtle hints about Amos having a sibling. What a twist! I'm literally going to school as I read this, and my mouth just dropped. Great job!
thatshirleygirl chapter 4 . 1/26/2019
Wonderful chapter, I really liked it! I woke up this morning and saw the notification and was like "YAY" because I really enjoy your story! Keep up the great work!
thatshirleygirl chapter 3 . 12/27/2018
Aiden (now Amos supposedly, at birth; great name choice, although it reminds me of an elder person with a long beard; not referencing Dumbledore) is a pretty realistic character, in this scenario at least. Also, the armor sounds painful! The queen sounds like a respected leader. Wonderfully written, I liked it!
thatshirleygirl chapter 2 . 12/21/2018
*finds out at 6:43 am that he is a prince of a kingdom*. Damn, this isn't my-HEY WAIT LET ME GO I CAN'T TAKE AN ABSENCE!
brilliant chapter!
thatshirleygirl chapter 1 . 12/21/2018
And this all happened at 6:30 in the morning? I'd be getting ready to go to school. But overall, a wonderful story!
mandywhitrod chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
Nice start, I'm hooked
Vicki Lawson chapter 1 . 11/5/2018
A completely normal kid alright. Nothing out of the ordinary about a knight bowing down to him.