Reviews for Metal and Magic
CrazyDayDreamer chapter 54 . 12/17/2019
Love your magic system. Your story is amazing! Will be looking forward to future chapters! :)
ShinichiKudoownsmysoul chapter 1 . 9/5/2019
Interesting idea so far.
sketchtheunicorn chapter 40 . 8/23/2019
If this was a book, I would buy a hardback signed copy and display it proudly, and I have never done that. This is a story I am sure to gush about to all of my friends until they're sick of hearing about it. I cannot express enough how marvelous this story is. The only thing that comes close to a complaint is the length of the story, by which I mean this could have been a bit longer, taken a bit more time in some areas and gotten to know the characters more, fleshing out the relationships between Candle and everyone else. That being said, it's still one of the best stories I've ever read, right up there with works like The Eye of the World by Robert Jordan, or Elantris by Brandon Sanderson, even the great Tolkien and his work. I know this sounds cheesy, but I think you have the chops to make this an amazing tale on par with any of those, and indeed already have. I will eagerly await the next amazing chapter, and until then,

your newest fan,

Sketch
Guest chapter 1 . 8/20/2019
Ooh, nice start to the story. Sets the dark tone of an unwanted child growing up in an abused household, forsaken despite her talents due to the one thing her parents want most, which she can never offer them.
Ramla chapter 38 . 7/30/2019
I don’t know why more people aren’t reviewing. Your book is superb, can’t wait for you to finish.
Ramla chapter 38 . 7/30/2019
This is soooooooo goood. Please never stop writing.
Guest chapter 34 . 7/1/2019
I wanted to thank you for the story. I really like the ideas and the world you paint, spelling and grammar is also very good. I'm quite surprised that the story has not garnered more attention. Continue on as you have please, I always appreciate seeing a new chapter available for reading.
grapefruitpixie chapter 17 . 3/15/2019
Interesting so far.
Morrowseer chapter 1 . 12/6/2018
Well it all seems good except one thing, you never really told us where this takes place. Do they live in a castle? A mansion? Or a log cabben? I’m imagining something of a manner, since they are a Lord and Lady.
Target22 chapter 3 . 11/20/2018
I am thoroughly engaged by the prologues and first chapter. Good stuff!