Reviews for The 6 Gifts - Book 3 - Gone
Encore19 chapter 13 . 1/17
How did this get to be the last chapter without me realising? So this concludes Amy's story. Her sorta-ending of the situation with Padraig is understandable, even though I ship them. Mostly Padraig. And he was so adamantly forcing himself on her while her emotions were sorta haywire over the recent breakup and loss. Cool that people are getting closer to the truth about Luke.
Encore19 chapter 12 . 1/17
Invisibility is useful in that regard. Like girls can't be out at night without putting themselves in danger. My friends that are girls have said they'd like to do a midnight walk but they can't, and I understand why based on the people I see around randomly. And also other incidents you hear. But by being invisible, Amy could still sneak her way into places and hide. Except from telepaths actually.
Encore19 chapter 11 . 1/17
At least they all got to see this side of Luke. They may never know the truth about Cameron. Either Luke was stopping Cameron from saying, or maybe Cameron was both smart and considerate enough to know if he told Amy then Luke would know the second he checked her mind again, and then she may become his new target or toy. Really cool what you've got here.
Encore19 chapter 10 . 1/17
It is Luke's playground and we're all just his toys. Sandbox toys or whatever else. This was dramatic and cool. Time to see if he intends to be a one-man army. You know I don't hate any character, even the jerks are interesting. And Luke who is evil, and what he did to Cameron, is still very interesting.
Encore19 chapter 9 . 1/17
Plot twist, again! Immortality is also feeling like a curse if your mind is stuck that way. This is well-written
Encore19 chapter 8 . 1/17
So if book 2 were somehow revealed after this, like book 3 prequel, how much more shocking and messed up it would've been. Obviously the dramatic irony is amped to the max. I'm kinda hoping they never find out so that Luke will never have to do something horrible to them as well. Tyler here is the real pawn. Luke wants to mould his affections over time, and so does Melody hence why the other immortals are willing to help her. Jessica is likely to be in danger again.
Encore19 chapter 7 . 1/17
Cameron's story is one of pure tragedy. It's cool how even though dangerous powers are real there's no way to heal people supernaturally fast so it just puts more emphasis on how delicate life is.
Encore19 chapter 6 . 1/17
Oh dear... is this still brain-wrecked Cameron. How sad for him to lose the respect of everyone when it was all secretly Luke. Cool to see the Royals again. But man what will this development lead to...
Encore19 chapter 5 . 1/17
squeeee yes knew what was gonna happen once we saw a bed. Twas a good scene indeed
Encore19 chapter 4 . 1/17
Luke is just spooky whenever he comes in cause I know what he's capable of. But maybe Cameron was just a once off thing but uh, suppose we'll see. Oh yeah awesome to meet the other immortals, Sebastian, Alice and Melody.
Encore19 chapter 3 . 1/17
Swoon can't blame Amy cause even I'm getting feelings for Padraig at this point.
Encore19 chapter 2 . 1/17
Sudden twist. So Luke is an evil monster. And now my boy Padraig is getting feelings for Amy. So my gay ships have sunk. However I am still shipping Padraig and with Amy now. So, still enjoying this
Encore19 chapter 1 . 1/17
And the plot continues to expand. I'm not sure how much I can actually read tonight, since I've read all this in a row, but we'll just see. Awesome to see more powers expanded on
Guest chapter 7 . 12/4/2019
You wrote this a year ago, so I doubt you’ll add to it, but is there more? I’d love to read more about these characters and this world, and I want to know what happens with the immortals. Great story overall!
She Who Loves Pineapples II chapter 1 . 4/11/2019
Interesting start here! I’m wondering why invisibility is considered useless - but I suppose in a world where it was common, there would be precautions for invisible people.

I realize this is a sequel to your other works, but it might be a good idea to do some scene setting. It kind of felt like starting reading in the middle of the book.

Epithets - when she says she doesn’t understand “that Hispanic young man” it feels weird because it’s the ONLY time she uses an epithet, and it’s random and implies that she doesn’t understand him BECAUSE he’s a “Hispanic young man.”

I think
I’m missing the context for Tyler’s dilemma, but it does intrigue me. Must he give up his freedom for otgers’ Peace? Will he go willingly or run? I’m interested in finding out. :)