Reviews for Silk
Unbreakable Ark chapter 20 . 6/30/2019
Good to see you still doing my character justice even this long after me sending you his bio. Keep up the great work!
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 20 . 6/27/2019
More people, more problems.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 19 . 6/21/2019
Man who cries Drakewolf... It's nice to see this go on more.

Unbreakable Ark chapter 19 . 6/21/2019
Great to see Silk back, this story is so unique in the way that it shows things from many different perspectives. Keep it up!
Unbreakable Ark chapter 17 . 3/10/2019
Wow, you did the introduction of my character even more justice than I expected, Oracle. Good to see Erick making his debut and what's even better is seeing you updating again. Thanks for the opportunity of having my character in your story! Keep up the awesome work.
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 18 . 3/10/2019
Extreme times call for extreme actions...

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 17 . 3/4/2019
Another player enters that game, but is it a King or a pawn? Only time can tell.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 16 . 3/2/2019
Mmmm… I don't know if I understand this man, helping her out but not asking for a free feel of her chest as payment? Sounds inhuman.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 15 . 2/1/2019
Sorry for the late reading.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 14 . 1/28/2019
Another nice Chapter, So all we can do is wait and see... how will this go.

The Big Bad Bunny chapter 13 . 1/12/2019
Well... this CAN get worse.

Unbreakable Ark chapter 13 . 1/12/2019
So this is how adventurers are going to be entering the fray, huh? Looks like things are going to get even more interesting from here. Keep up the great work!
The Big Bad Bunny chapter 11 . 1/11/2019
This was worth the wait, so don't worry about the time spent.

CrossPaladin chapter 11 . 1/11/2019
Wow, usually wolves are brave fighters in these kind of stories. But, to see one so cowardly is a disgrace to all wolfkin! Will Caela and Vex team up now to defeat the wendigo? I hope so. Wendigos are kinda annoying.

That being said, good to see you back (even though this message will lose all meaning once you've uploaded another chapter.) Keep going.
Unbreakable Ark chapter 11 . 1/11/2019
Caela definitely has a darker side to her, but what did I expect from a monster? Awesome chapter, and it's great to see you back!