Reviews for Hither and thither
Rebel Mutant chapter 8 . 9/28/2019
I like where this is going! Really happy to see a return to this story, your ideas have influenced my own works a little
Morrowseer chapter 7 . 4/11/2019
Alcohol for breakfast
Morrowseer chapter 6 . 4/11/2019
If people drank all the ocean, wouldn’t they also pee it out eventually?
Morrowseer chapter 5 . 4/11/2019
Yeah this is the kind of fury stuff that grosses me out. The story seems pretty interesting though and I think it would be better if you added more things about you world. Like more of how human culture has changed and add more historical stuff. Because I’m wondering how much has changed and how different this world is from ours.
Morrowseer chapter 4 . 4/11/2019
Now Joshua is all grown up. It seems like the story is getting to a good start with the introduction finished and all
Morrowseer chapter 3 . 4/11/2019
I wonder if this is where the furry stuff comes in. Also when are you gonna work on the story with Zavek btw, I miss going on adventures with him
Morrowseer chapter 2 . 4/11/2019
It’s funny how fatherly Hurb is. I wonder if he feels real emotions or if he is just programmed that way.
Morrowseer chapter 1 . 3/28/2019
Finally I got the chance to check this out! It seems pretty cool (btw I’ve had some really bad experiences with furries too so maybe I can understand this well) anyway it looks like a good idea and I’ll be reading more into this.
Rebel Mutant chapter 7 . 1/26/2019
This is a good chapter, good to see another Animalistic Tanker...First Herbivore based one I believe in the form of a Horse
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2019
Who is zevak,?
Guest chapter 4 . 1/12/2019
Spell check, please!
Rebel Mutant chapter 6 . 1/13/2019
This is really good! This is the kind of science fiction I like to read! So further insight to the lack of natural animals
Rebel Mutant chapter 5 . 1/13/2019
So now the story is under way...I see many differences between the 'Tankers' and my Humanimals but there are similarities too, in that both live to serve Humans and other 'naturally evolved' people but what 'serve' means is a bit different for Humanimals
Rebel Mutant chapter 3 . 1/13/2019
Aww! Someone play the theme from Ol' Yeller
Rebel Mutant chapter 2 . 1/13/2019
I really like the descriptions of food in this chapter