Reviews for Aim and Fire
BradytheJust chapter 4 . 5/26/2019
Awww, Carlota reminds me of my grandma or my mother. First, she doesn't want anyone to leave without being completely well fed. Plus they have no problems ordering their spouses around! :) Having Caitlin wake up in her protector's arms and liking it was really really sweet, and I really liked the paragraphs about Catlin dealing with the cold, and how Jamie could defend her from it.

Great chapter and I can't wait for more!
CodenameRedKrystalMatrix chapter 4 . 5/24/2019
I am loving your characters! Update soon, PLEASE!
BradytheJust chapter 3 . 2/21/2019
Another fantastic chapter! :) I'm a lot like Jamie, where I will see a girl I like and decide (instead of getting up and talking to her like any normal person would) I will instead do something difficult, time-consuming, and extremely complicated in order to impress said girl and sweep her off her feet! So yeah, I applaud Jamie's idea!

I also like how you went back into the past and showed how the pair met... it was so cute! _ You are a fabulous writer and I can't wait for more from you!
BradytheJust chapter 2 . 1/14/2019
Once again, another awesome chapter. I could see all of the battle scenes in my mind, which I always enjoy and try to emulate in my own writing. I also like that you gave some of the bandits a background and names. It made me see them as more than cannon fodder, for a bit :)

Odonia is a very interesting character, and I like how she speaks and carries the concept of loyalty with her. As well as the conversation between her and Jamie about his feelings for Princess Faraday. It was equal parts adorable, funny, and bittersweet because I just want to see them get together!

I can't wait for the next chapter and keep it up!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2019
Snarky 13 year old who wants to be tomboy hoyden. When will someone realize there is nothing wrong with long hair and courage. I am tired of these child heroine.
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 1/9/2019
Holy moly.

I loved this story, my friend, as a writer of fantasy myself I must say that this is one of the cutest and greatest things I have read. Everything from the action to the characters was very well done and was instantly sucked into the world you had created.

I laughed out loud at the characters of the Gologs. Their conversation about what they would do after their master took over the world was pure gold. One wanted to sing... :) Oh that was epic, and probably not something that a lot of henchmen think off. I really think you should rewrite the story to have the pair be kept alive, and follow their adventures as bards across the world!

Caitlin and Jamie were adorable, and I always love having a tough girl melt for a guy. The lines about Jamie fearing for his life were awesome and I especially loved "Telling a warrior princess she was adorable would earn him a dagger in the chest."

I hope you write more with this story and I can't wait to read it! Keep on writing!