Reviews for Wakefield: The Clockwork Maidens
Kurono Kuro chapter 11 . 6/20
A good ending. And somehow, it's a satisfying one thay leaves quite a little aftertaste.

Men must be the one to sacrifice themselves, I guess. And Jon managed to save Danielle from her cruel fate.

I am still not sure whether the time line if the same problem happened in the timeline where Thomas came from. But since Jon didn't tell him about the things he did with his cousin nor the problem encountering the Clockwork Maiden, I guess it all makes sense?

Never did I expected to finish this in one sitting though, aside from the few break to write the review, I was reading nonstop.

Good work on this story, and maybe you'll do better when you remake this one as well. Welp, you have a lot of stories now, you'll have to focus on the others first though.
Kurono Kuro chapter 10 . 6/20
Now it's ending. Jon is still somewhere, Thomas outside the portal, and Danielle who is currently talking with the Clockwork Maiden. Man, the revelation about Jon's motive was good . And now, I do wonder though how will you resolve it all at the next chapter.

And seems like Emmet didn't play a big role haha.
Kurono Kuro chapter 9 . 6/20
Thomas, wow. The son going back in time, I've seen this kind of twist before but once again, I've been had. And obviously, the mother is Danielle though.

Seems like we will know about the mysterious girl soon.
Kurono Kuro chapter 8 . 6/20
Hmm. To be fair, I thought the time travel they were going to do were like in the first time Danielle did it (consciousness only). Well, the concept of the physical body traveling back in time might have made it a bit more interesting though.

And by the way, don't you think suddenly using Clara's power in the courtyard might be a bad idea? People might see them, suddenly appear and then disappear.
Kurono Kuro chapter 7 . 6/20
Damm Thomas, he ended up joining them. My expectation wa wrong. And now he even solved the prana problem.

Well, it's still chapter 7 so there's still few more until the main conflict comes. So now with a philosopher's stone, I guess they can now do more massive experiments. And also, what did he show to Jon?
Kurono Kuro chapter 6 . 6/20
Bernael seems like a good friend. And oh my, Danielle's reaction is kind of getting cuter.

The experiment's finally starting. This is getting interesting. I'm about to see more of the time controlling abilities after all. Finally, a Villain-seeming guy appears!
Kurono Kuro chapter 5 . 6/20
I've read the from the start again, it would be quite confusing if I started midway after a not reading for a long time.

By the way, the scene with Jon and Danielle reminded me with the time Rin implanted Shirou a magic crest. Still, since it's gonna end in the chapter 11, it seems like this will be one arc only. So and right now, I began to try getting few informations I can to guess what happens next. If I'm not wrong, maybe the cousin, Emmet will play a kind of big role later on.
Kurono Kuro chapter 4 . 1/31/2019
Explanation in magic is good and well but don't drag it too long since the plot haven't progressed much yet.

Anyway, you got some good concepts and explanations there. I am looking forward to how your story's Chronology works.

-"How advanced?" I asked him as [ ] cracked one opened. - [he]
Kurono Kuro chapter 3 . 1/31/2019
The fight ended in this chapter. Quite a short incident for a drive huh. I enjoyed the plot so far.
Kurono Kuro chapter 2 . 1/25/2019
Ooohhh... Getting interesting. To think that she will time travel, I expected some sort of power up but it seems that you betrayed my expectation. Nice one!

Anyway, your pilot arc is entertaining.

- The young man tensed up and grabbed my hand run towards a nearby classroom. - consider reconstruction
Kurono Kuro chapter 1 . 1/25/2019
Nice start. A few details was used to explain the minimum amoumt of information so that the reader can understand the situation properly.

A rare style of format which divides the chapter between the hero's POV and the heroine's. I actually throught to make a story with this kind of format as well, though in my plan, they would only switch chapters after chapter. I don't know anymore if I will implement this style of format, not still sure about my future stories.