Reviews for 100 More Days of Poetry, 2019
Xarken chapter 9 . 1/10/2019
Just yeet yourself on in there.
Snackasm chapter 9 . 1/9/2019
Pretty much 2017-2018 in a nutshell for me...are you in my head?

Guest chapter 8 . 1/8/2019
Much like yesterday I feel like I can relate to this poem on a personal level, can't wait for tomorrow!

Snackasm chapter 1 . 1/7/2019
Yes, nothing like the beautiful journey of life to get you going. I'm anticipating tomorrow's poetry, keep up the good work. I probably won't be updating tonight because I'm pulling a double shift at work and I'm exhausted but excellent poem.

purple devil 87 chapter 6 . 1/7/2019
Lovely
Snackasm chapter 6 . 1/6/2019
Beautiful, exploration and learning are my keys in life. I love learning how and why...guess I'm an inquisitive being. Can't wait for tomorrow!

Snackasm chapter 5 . 1/5/2019
Beautiful rhyme scheme, especially the last line of nothing to say and something being found every day, even the choice of wording...golden. Excited for tomorrow!

Snackasm chapter 4 . 1/4/2019
Beautiful poem, I feel like I can relate to this on a personal level with some personal things that I've been going through. Keep up the good work, can't wait for tomorrows!

The DarkCat chapter 3 . 1/4/2019
Again, wov! I'm falling in love with your poetry, it's just so inspirational! A true poetry about life, and starting something.
The DarkCat chapter 2 . 1/4/2019
Well this was inspirational! Thank you really much, your words beautiful, and the rhyming was nice. I should really be writing more poetry, this just sparks the motivation in me. So thank you again!
The DarkCat chapter 1 . 1/4/2019
Cute!
Snackasm chapter 3 . 1/3/2019
So far, amazing. I'm excited to see where your hundred Day poetry journey is going to take you. I used to write poetry myself but haven't really written about over a decade LOL I'm more story writer now but this is excellent!

sukamysia chapter 1 . 1/2/2019
cute! I look forward to seeing were these 100 days takes you.
148 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10