Reviews for Book Of Destiny (Going to be rewritten )
kellea bandy chapter 26 . 9/21/2019
Bravo
A fan chapter 26 . 7/25/2019
Come on this story and couldn't stop, love your writing you should think about publishing. You do need to work on same things like descriptions, but all in all your not bad. I'm gonna go read the the seventh Warlock now. Good day or night wherever in the world you may be _:-P
TheLastPaladin chapter 27 . 6/3/2019
Just got a chance to read all of this. It's been a while and I apologize for taking so long, but yeah, this is definitely a damn solid piece of work. Well worth the travel. Good writing, nice character development, and over all, a genuinely good story! Bravo!
BradytheJust chapter 7 . 5/9/2019
Wow... a car crash to end the chapter! So not only do we have the mysteries of Merlin and the book of destiny, but now a car crash that knocking our heroes for a loop! And I'm getting just as worried about them as the parents are!

I'm super excited to read more! :)
Guest chapter 22 . 4/2/2019
Okay you need to stop, you are not good, so stop!
BradytheJust chapter 6 . 4/1/2019
Wow! So Gemini has some major power issues and managed to defeat Carmen with some magic. I loved the feeling of the battle of the minds as their memories clashed, and now Merlin is here!

Well, I've always loved Celtic and Arthurian mythology, so I'm really excited to see where the story goes! :) Great job!
Guest chapter 27 . 3/11/2019
I just love how this ended, and I loved the story.
BradytheJust chapter 5 . 3/11/2019
Great! Now the bad guy (or girl in this case) is right behind her! Eep! :O But now we've got a very ticked off mystery woman who wants the book, but can't seem to have it.

I really liked how you described the sensation of Gemini grabbing the book and all the stuff it did to her. How will she use all this knowledge and how will she defend it from our book grabbing friend?!

Looking forward to reading more! :D
Guest chapter 26 . 3/1/2019
Good chapter can't wait for the next one
Guest chapter 23 . 2/20/2019
Poor Meriln my heart goes out to him. And I was not expecting Keep going
BradytheJust chapter 4 . 2/21/2019
Wow... that's a good fight scene, and I really liked Carmen! Despite the whole, evil, murdery, take over the world type of thing. Now I don't know too much about magic books, but if the book says you are not the owner, then maybe you shouldn't fight the book on that one.

And this girl... could she be Gemini? She must be someone of great power to oppose a spell like that! I'm eagerly looking forward to what happens next! :)
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 1 . 2/20/2019
I mean, of course, Gemini Raven is not ordinary – or at least, not for much longer. Sort of the nature of these types of stories after all. But don’t mind me, I always quibble at that line.
But I like the sound of whispers from a book. It’s an idea that’s been around a few times (heck, I’ve technically used it twice before) but they are almost always so satisfying because there can be SO much scope to them. Thus, I am eager to see your take on this.

Especially as she takes involuntary action regarding this book. That brings up questions about the nature of this bo and its source…? Nonetheless, I’m curious so I’ll have to carry on at some point when my internet is not being as fickle as pickle.

Until then,
Zukafu
Guest chapter 17 . 2/17/2019
me: no her love.
my mom: what are you doing?
me: raeding a story
my mom: okay.

She has to get him back, she just has too! and all we'll be right in the end, right?
Guest chapter 20 . 2/17/2019
I like Kamaria Redwood
Love is all chapter 18 . 2/16/2019
Hi just wanted to say love your story or your book, keep going can't wait to see what happens next