Reviews for Private Parts
Sir Scott chapter 31 . 3/24/2019
I like happy endings. I was afraid that Dr. Ball was going to win. Iris is a really good friend. Can she be my friend? This has been a day where lots of things have came to an end for me. Drop me a line if you ever write a sequel.
Sir Scott chapter 30 . 3/23/2019
Yes, I know how that is. Work can get in the way of things. The ending of this chapter surprised me.
Sir Scott chapter 29 . 3/17/2019
Dr. Ball would probably turn Roland into a living doll too. Cam is too far gone I think. I look forward to reading more.
Sir Scott chapter 28 . 3/16/2019
I'm sorry to read that this coming to an end. You must be a good at typing. It would take me years to write a story this long.
Sir Scott chapter 27 . 3/14/2019
Good cliffhanger. It looks like Dr. Ball has finally put his cards on the table and taken Cam. I hope she can pull through this in one piece. At least, he can bake.
Sir Scott chapter 26 . 3/10/2019
Dr. Ball finally let is creepy side out in a big way. He's smarter than what Roland thought. Dr. Ball and Cam's parents might be right about Iris , not sure all the way though.
Sir Scott chapter 25 . 3/8/2019
Nice chapter. It was sad that Roland had such a bad day. The exchange at the café was kinda weird, but then again I don't say much to people waiting on me. Look forward to Sunday.
Sir Scott chapter 24 . 3/7/2019
Cam being turned over her father's knee would have been shocking. Poor Roland. Well, at least, he made it through it alive. Was that his real profession that he told Cam's father? Have fun doing your thing. See you next chapter.
Sir Scott chapter 23 . 3/3/2019
I'm glad I got caught up with the reading. It's good to see Cam and Roland hitting it off and having something in common.
Sir Scott chapter 21 . 2/28/2019
I felt sorry for the poor lab rat, but better him than Cam. I look forward to the chapter about Iris's house.
Sir Scott chapter 20 . 2/24/2019
Pretty good chapter. Maybe, I can remind you where you left off by telepathy, but it will be neat see Ben and Iris's house.
Sir Scott chapter 19 . 2/22/2019
That was an interesting turn of events. I did not think Cam would date Roland. It was good to see the French chef back in this story.
Sir Scott chapter 17 . 2/17/2019
My theory was confirmed. It pretty creepy of Dr. Ball. I still don't quite understand the science yet, but I'm sure I will in a couple of chapters.
Sir Scott chapter 16 . 2/15/2019
Good chapter. Nightmares can be scary and seem real. Deep down I don't think Cam trusts Dr. Ball. I'm glad that your face is back.
Sir Scott chapter 15 . 2/14/2019
Very interesting. It is strange how Dr. Ball keeps getting Cam to stay at his house. I hope you still have your face.
Until next chapter,