Reviews for Broken Bottles
LouisaMarie chapter 14 . 2h
I wish Mary had brought up the fact that Micky threatened Samuel's family in the argument (if she knew about it). It would have been especially angstful if she had used that characteristic of Micky's for the reasoning behind the argument that no one could ever love him. If that makes any sense.
This chapter so nice, and it was interesting that you brought up their mutual distaste when engaging in intercourse.

And yes! More Jack and Mary interactions!
I wonder what Samuel is up to.
REGRETABLE chapter 14 . 7/8
Smart men - poor Mary!

I feel bad for Mickey, but I get it; this chapter was good - it was all the turmoil in one chapter, so if chapter 15 was up, I would be fine, but it's not - so this cliff hanger is killing me. It was a good chapter, I just reeeeaaaally need to know what's going to happen now! Looking forward to the next update!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/6
Micky deserved it, but I still feel bad for him. I can't wait for the next chapter! I'm worried about what'll happen when they find out what Mary did.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5
Poor Mary. I'm glad she found out, she needs to know.
This chapter felt a bit rashed, you called Nick's children in the tenth chapter Bonnie and Sean and now it's Colin and Erin (if those two are servants or something, I've missed that). Still, as always, your writing is very compelling. you can make us see the past so clearly, I'm almost sure you are time trevel.
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5
Yes! Micky got slapped;) although I'm sorry for Mary about how no one but Ruth understand how wrong this all is, and even she tries to push her right back at his arms. Micky, you got what you deserved for now, but I really wish to see you get more in troubles;) also, thanks for the quick update!
Guest chapter 14 . 7/5
oh no mary! I'm getting nervous, i hope she forgives micky- somehow, someway! Thank you for the amazing update!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/3
Thank you for updating! Loved this chapter and the insight in to Micky's mind!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/2
I liked that chapter and all, but Micky had almost three reasons why he didn't asked Mary to marry him that moment. It's too confusing- for a seccond he just don't want to force her, than he don't want to be reject again, and than just want to make sure that she'll know he is her only option. Those are all reasons but... the way you write it make it seems like he doesn't listen to his own thoughts. It's not one thought followed by another. It feels like brain dump of why he gives reasons not to ask her yet. You should reread it. Also, I love Jack and Mary scenes for some reason, though I'm not sure if they'll work as a couple.
LouisaMarie chapter 13 . 7/2
You brilliant bastard! I also love the Jack and Mary dynamic.
Myself chapter 13 . 7/1
Micky is hypocrite. First date he consider raping Mary when they in his back of his car (for a seccond, maybe, but it is a seccond too more than it should), one chapter ago he almost rape Mary, and now he said he took revenge on those who raped. Don't get me wrong, I love your writing and I love the character- I just love more to hate him. As hopeless as it is by me, I really hope Mary would get new boyfriend.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/1
Ok, I'm probably alone on that but I'm actually like Jack and Mary dynamic. I don't care if they'll be together in the end or not, I just want to read more about their conversetion.
Also, where is Danny those days? Would he attack Micky now when he'll see the mark on his sister's neck? Is Doherty still sell him H?
BTW: you have small inconsistent here and there. Like in chapter ten: you said Micky had turn down a bit because Ruth spoke with Tom, and Tom and Nick told him both to take her out more on dates. And now you say that Nick told him to take her on more dates, and Tom said to be hursher. It's not distractive, you should though be aware of that in case you'll ever rewrite the story.
dipsydoodle1 chapter 13 . 7/1
The truth is out. Doherty is a dirtbag. Why is it I feel bad for Micky? Mary is in a huge mess. Regardless, the man she loved is married now. Not a lot of options for her. I actually want her with Micky. Not sure why. Excellent chapter.
ShadowRose4132 chapter 13 . 6/30
Great chapter, as always! Keep it up. Was so happy to see an update!
REGRETABLE chapter 13 . 6/30
Oh man, so much anxiety for the next update! Poor Mary, I look forward to seeing how she handles the lack of control in her life. And Micky - a bastard - but I still like him. What does that say about me?

Great update - looking forward to the next.
Guest chapter 12 . 6/28
Please update soon! I’m dying to know what happens next!
192 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »