Reviews for Broken Bottles
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7
I don't think this author is alive. I hope covid wasn't fatal on her because she stopped posting around that time. And she was a regular updater through all her books. I just hope she's alive and well.
G chapter 1 . 7/2
Testinf
G chapter 1 . 7/2
I’ve read all your sorties a million times but never fully finished them weirdly cuz I don’t want things to end so I cut myself off halfway! But I always come back to them cos they speak to my soul and they weirdly are all topics I’ve been wanting in stories. The native Americans, the cowboy, the gangster. Truly remarkable worlds you have created.
It would be cool if you made different takes in your stories to how you originally wanted them? I remember reading savage love and the beginning changed a few times to follow different characters or something of that nature and I love to see the behind the scenes or potential stories. Just a thought. But first your other stories!
I have left reviews before now and then but I will buy any story you publish! If you ever decide to publish. You’re one of my favorite authors from here and other writing sites and trust me I have been reading these for half my life wow! And yours are some of my absolute favorites. So I hope you come back whenever life allows.
Also your email in your bio doesn’t show the “ at whatever . Com “ coz the website doesn’t process it or something so maybe type it in like this and then we can reach you. Blessings and love sent your way
Guest chapter 14 . 5/20
i really hope you come back to this story. it's so good.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/22
I love your story! I hope you plan to come back for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27
i hope you decide to make your return! I'm still eager to know how the story goes!
Guest chapter 14 . 1/1
do you still think you'll come back to this story?
Guest chapter 14 . 12/8/2021
Jesus Christ I tried to find your fics on AO3 and cried for second completely forgot I read all your greatest hits here PHEW might've screamed into the comments section of Marriage for Murder...I regret nothing
AutumnCherry chapter 14 . 11/15/2021
Hey Guest. You don't speak for me and no one owes you anything. How about being more grateful that this author allowed you to read their work at all? Fiction isn't written FOR you, it's shared WITH you. Life happens and it sounds like you don't have much of one. You should give it a try, sometime.

To MindWideOpen, you're a great writer. I hope everything is well and look forward to whatever you come up with next.
sunnyfleur chapter 1 . 10/15/2021
I hope you return soon to this story! It's one of my favorites!
Guest chapter 14 . 10/4/2021
It takes two minutes to post a message saying that you’re not writing the book
anymore. You could even include an explanation if you thought it appropriate.
Readers are not entitled to free books, but ghosting us like this is just rude.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/4/2021
Please come back! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2021
I hope you'll return to this one day!
Guest chapter 14 . 4/7/2021
This is an amazing story. I love the way you write!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/5/2021
I hope you'll return to your story one day! Curious to see how it all plays out in the end
233 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »