Reviews for Trash Knights
Sir Scott chapter 15 . 11/9/2019
Interesting chapter. It's hard to figure if Erwin and Oliver are bad guys or just misguided.
Sir Scott chapter 14 . 7/12/2019
I would probably club Lucca on the head once is back was turned. Good chapter, I liked Lucca's magical power. In one part you used the pronoun his for Nadira. And gamble for gambler.
Sir Scott chapter 13 . 7/8/2019
The background story is much better now. The world seems much more magical somehow. Keep up the good work.
Sir Scott chapter 12 . 3/25/2019
I like how all your characters think that their actions are making the world a better place. Well, maybe, not Oliver I don't think he cares about making the world a better place. Good job with the training scenes.
Sir Scott chapter 11 . 3/24/2019
Erwin is certainly dedicated to his cause. Although, Oliver is a very interesting character too. They seem to be doing more harm than good. Keep up the good work.
Sir Scott chapter 10 . 3/21/2019
Good update. Although, I feel sorry that Ashur has two females that he has to travel with.
Sir Scott chapter 9 . 3/20/2019
Good chapter. At least Ashur has Nadira to help him on his mission.
Sir Scott chapter 8 . 3/9/2019
Good update. It was sad that Karson could not be brought back to life. It looks like Erwin is pretty powerful. Better to be alive than dead.
Sir Scott chapter 7 . 2/24/2019
That was a sad chapter. Oliver's skills are great.
Sir Scott chapter 6 . 2/10/2019
I hope Oliver doesn't get Ravah. Good update. I'm glad to have read this today.
janewrites chapter 5 . 1/29/2019
I missed the last update ah! I love this story!
Sir Scott chapter 5 . 1/26/2019
Nice update. He seems that Erwin has met up against a strong adversary. I like Oliver something about him just makes him cool.
Sir Scott chapter 4 . 1/21/2019
I'm glad that you updated since today is so very cold. I have a feeling that he will be needing Ravah pretty soon.
janewrites chapter 3 . 1/19/2019
You are a very good world-builder! It makes this story so amazing!
Sir Scott chapter 3 . 1/19/2019
Nice descriptions and character introductions. I like the girl who knew about the poisons.