Reviews for Wedding Jitters
BradytheJust chapter 6 . 6/17/2019
Well, that was interesting. Seth certainly is direct, just jamming the ring on there, but it does fit doesn't it?

Having the assistant think that Seth and Natalie were the married couple was really sweet, and while they might not have a ring, they certainly have something else to think about. I'm really excited to see what happened next!
BradytheJust chapter 5 . 5/9/2019
Aww, I really loved the awkwardness between Natalie and Seth, especially the moment at the dinner table. "What you deny has never happened" is the perfect chapter title, but I wonder how long the denial can last!

It'll be interesting to see how that list gets ticked off, and I can't wait to read more!
BradytheJust chapter 4 . 4/30/2019
Aww... building a snowman together! That's very cute! :D I really liked the changes in their personalities as the chapter went on. With Seth acting all happy go lucky and then becoming cold and icy, while Natalie began to fall apart a bit and fall in love.

It's going to be interesting to see what happens next! I can't wait and great chapter as always!
BradytheJust chapter 3 . 4/9/2019
Aww, I love the awkwardness with Seth and Natalie, especially with their first meeting. Now they are going to have to plan a wedding in 24 days... oh, this is going to be good! :) The phrase "The next best tree" made me chuckle because apparently, Natalie doesn't warrant the best tree if he has his way with her.

Great chapter and I can't wait for more!
BradytheJust chapter 2 . 4/1/2019
Wow... that was cringy, and it also reminds me why I enter the shower clothed if I don't know the house or area! Still, it was cute to have Seth tease Natalie like that, and I think they'll be nice together. You described the setting and the change in temperatures very well, and I even got cold reading about Natalie's winter coat having to face below zero temperatures! Great job and I can't wait for more!
BradytheJust chapter 1 . 3/19/2019
Aww... this chapter put a smile on my face! :D I love the happiness and the humor, as well as Natalie just saying yes first and thinking things through afterward. I've done that before, and let's just hope this book ends better than my own experiences!

The relationship between Lucy and Natalie is heartwarming, and their dialogue is very best friend like. Now it'll be interesting to see how Natalie handles all this... although I'm with her! Go for a summer wedding all the way!

Great first chapter and I can't wait to read more!