Reviews for Confessions of an American Opioid-Taker
Fireandbloodandkittens chapter 10 . 1/16/2019
I stand by what I've said before-this is definitely your best work to date. You have a wonderful gift for drawing detailed, textured scenes and for observing people-it even makes the airport interesting and that is an achievement. But it's your emotion and honesty that makes us care deeply for Paula...and her friends and family, too. Thank you for sharing this incredibly unique experience in this moving story. I agree that it has the potential to help a lot of people in pain feel less alone. I can't wait to read more.
Nellie Lovett chapter 9 . 1/13/2019
The punctuation, formatting could always be improved. The only other criticism I have is that some parts did make me cringe a bit, the exaggeration of characterization. That isn't bad itself. But people seemed either portrayed as completely good or bad, including yourself. Even in fictional worlds, things are rarely so black and white. And even villains need to be compelling.

Okay, so now for the positives. Which is literally everything else. You definitely characterized certain symptoms so incredibly well, like, you made the experience of drug-withdraw and even certain mental-illnesses tangible. And that's what I'm most blown away by. Because otherwise people won't know what it's like so you what you're writing is truly important. And you're doing it in a very genuine and unassuming way. It's so, so good. And I love the literary references too. I'd actually been following you for a while and was delighted when I saw that out of nowhere you started updating again. Please continue this story because it has so much potential. All my love.
Silentype chapter 9 . 1/13/2019
This is a very well written and very personal story. It's very good. I hope she finishes it. I, also hope things get happier for her.