Reviews for Passing Planes
Venita Garner chapter 1 . 1/25/2019
I loved it! I am reminded of how we get to know strangers who then become friends, but we're really still only acquaintances. We had that with a lady that used to work the calendar station. Every new year's day, we'd see her and she was there for like 10 years running. Til one new years and she wasn't and it was so heartbreaking because we had become "friends".
I loved this story.
Rae-07 chapter 1 . 1/23/2019
Ohhhh my godddd. *frantically screams.* I was hoping you’d been working on something lol left me in a bit of a drought :p I love this story. Not much else to add. A cute one shot that leaves you satisfied. Airports can be inspiring! Although, I only travel through airports with my kid now...so not much time for pondering! Happy to see you show your face! Hope your 2019 is off to a great start.
i'm sherlock chapter 1 . 1/20/2019
Ohhh this is so cute! I loved it! Excellent excellent, all the way through! It was so painful watching them meet again and again but not get to really say anything to each other outside of mild book geeking, haha, but the ending was a great payoff. The last line especially, I loved! :)

I've sat through a few long layovers, but it never occurred to me to write something in the interim. Smart! :P