Reviews for Emptiness
Sally chapter 9 . 3/17
Started out great, strong female with potential then went extremely downhill.
For one, Jack seemed a better choice. Does the guy always has to be older or so-called better than the female?
She's EXTREMELY strong and all, yet is merely medic and never proper Alpha. Chris is barely there than suddenly her mate, and an unhealthy one with anger issues. Jack seemed better, softer and yet strong.
But nah.
And also, adopted children aren't children? She gets one biological child and thinks her daughter needs another sibling? Whatever happened to Tommy and Remi?
The story had great potential, yet the female yet again reduced to most pathetic depiction of passivity possible: nothing without mate, in medic field, refuses leadership position, confined to domestic duties and kids.
Wasted my time.
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 2 . 7/16/2019
Well, I can say that this werewolf story is actually pretty good. I like how you established how organized your werewolf society is!
keep up the good work!
Mr. Raleigh D chapter 1 . 7/16/2019
This is a really good chapter! I'm actually reading this story to see on what I can do to improve on mine, but yeah, you have a very unique talent on storytelling! On to the next chapter!
Timbo Slice chapter 2 . 7/13/2019
So in this chapter there is a one year time gap from the previous chapter which leads to a rather lengthy account detailing what happened. Once again there is a lot of backstory and references to the lore you’re building but I can’t help but feel the writing should be fleshed out more to really give the readers a solid mental image of what you’re trying to convey. What year does the story take place in? Is it some neo dystopian future or archaic gothic setting? Having era appropriate ideas and items goes a long way in brightening up your writing. The promise of action in the next chapter is interesting, it’ll be cool to see (I’m assuming) the werewolves in action and hopefully push the plot forward.
Timbo Slice chapter 1 . 7/3/2019
This is an interesting start to the story. You’ve obviously put a lot of effort into crafting the society of the werewolf packs, unfortunately that kind of lead to an info dump of prose with names and terms used that I couldn’t quite pick up on. I know this is just the first chapter but it would help to get the story going strong first and introduce world building plot points into the narrative.

Also the story could really benefit from more descriptive words that would help build a visual framework for the setting and characters, especially for the main character. It’s not the most important thing really, but being able to visualize the characters goes a long way in connecting with a story.
Imwaiting4myAliceandEdward chapter 9 . 5/24/2019
I enjoyed this; thank you for sharing.
Maia the Writer chapter 8 . 4/20/2019
I have really loved this story and I can't believe it is coming to an end! You are a good writer and I like your take on werewolves. Sophia is a strong woman (which you don't really see in these werewolf stories often) and I like how all the other characters fit into this storyline. I look forward to the epilogue.