Reviews for The Alien Ambassador
Yuuenchi chapter 80 . 9/27
Sigh, it looks like 77 and 80 suffered the same fate. Not it's possible that this is simply a temporary glitch of FP, and it will be corrected soon, but I thought I should let you know.

And, OMG things just got really creepy!
Yuuenchi chapter 75 . 9/27
Sigh, again, like chapter 72, formatting issue make the text all but unreadable. You'll probably want to replace 72, 75. But things are getting interesting. I still have no idea what the Faceless Man's end game is, but the ride is great!
Yuuenchi chapter 72 . 9/27
Yikes! Major formatting issue here! Can't read it at all!
Yuuenchi chapter 71 . 9/24
So, Skytracks, followed by SkyHomes. What's next, SkyFoods? Of course there is still the whole question of why Faceless Man is spending so much time, effort, and resources on mankind. What can it possibly need us for?
Yuuenchi chapter 36 . 9/14
You are doing a good job with this story. Short Chapters. Active tense. All good stuff. Keeps me coming back for more. This chapter, and a few others before it have some minor typographical boo-boos (though sometimes published works have the same boo-boos because of space limitations on the page), such as particles missing ("to"), but the narrative flow is quick enough that they are easily overlooked. Plotwise, I do not have much to say right now, other than, I can't wait to see what happens in the next 35 chapters.
PsychosomaticReality chapter 63 . 9/6
Im so happy that Julie is all better now. And that Isaac is going to heal all those kids, well first the little girls that look good on camera I guess. Unless, Anna is going to also show up..? Im trying o think of reasons he would be healing only the attractive little girls with long hair and those are my answers. But I'm really standing by the whole 'looks good on national television' angle.
PsychosomaticReality chapter 62 . 8/21
Susan isn't playing games. She's gonna get cold hearted. Time to not care. Also, I forgot to mention my absolute love for Skytracks and the whole of the Sky brand in general. Also also, the cure for cancer. Come on Susan how can you hate this?
PsychosomaticReality chapter 61 . 4/20
This had me clicking that next page button so hard. I was just in the mood for something different than usual and The Alien Ambassador gave me just that. I binge read this in one sitting. It was just too good. I can't wait for the next chapter(s).
Fawwazilla chapter 1 . 10/30/2019
loved it! Great work!
ekcja chapter 41 . 10/6/2019
I really love this story. It's very readable, and so far it's the best book I have ever read, at least by scifi category. I know what's happening. The dialogues are well done. The action is really entertaining and plot deeper than I expected. It's also very nice that You were able to write a plausible political fiction content within the story. Both the media's tactical details, and political goals by the government. It's a rare sight. I love it! So far, I've seen no cons except for few grammatical errors, if it were up to me it would be 9/10. Can't wait for more.
261 Blindmouth chapter 9 . 8/17/2019
This is awesome, I love the snappy dialogue and you totally sell the concept.
Randal Flagg chapter 12 . 5/30/2019
I'm really enjoying this story, it is amazingly a good read, it makes you want to keep reading.
Thanks and keep up the great work
Donut Eater chapter 2 . 3/15/2019
Oooh, this is a quick read! But it has a crisp structure. Your dialogue is also very believable! Can't wait to read more!