Reviews for Possessed
Donut Eater chapter 1 . 5/14/2019
I liked this a whole lot! You have a very sharp eye for dialogue and the conversations sounded very real. Definitely a great read~ can't wait to see how things develop. :]
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 2 . 4/9/2019
Okay, right, I will slap my own wrists for doing a sneaky read ahead of chapters without writing reviews. However, better late than never is what I am going to say here and make haste to actually getting on with the reviewing part of the review...

So from this chapter, we are beginning to understand a little more about James and Bonnie's life and how the dead ex McKenzie fits into that setup. There's a little more to the main arc about finding these demons but there is another problem that has arisen - McKenzie is having an issue with some sort of corruption or disease or... something. Obviously, quite a concern as that doesn't sound typical for wandering ghost-like forms. But James has agreed to help, even if it may only be just to get her off his back and to move on. Maybe literally speaking.

Characters and story are being fleshed out and I eager to keep on reading more... cough, not that I have already, cough cough... I'm certainly enjoying this story so I will see you in the next review.
Happy writing,
Zukafu
Zukafu Chiriamoto chapter 1 . 3/5/2019
Action - Check
Mystery - Check
Demonic Posessions - Check
Main character with a whole load of history you just want to find out about - Check.

What's not to like about this first chapter, really? I'll be back for seconds for sure.
Waiting eagerly until then,