Reviews for Yelysaveta
Guest chapter 293 . 7/16
It is 10 minutes to 2 reading this magnificent story.

Kathy - Mother Hen knows how to keep ones interest.

Texican.
Guest chapter 16 . 7/12
Awww he wants his family to be a touchy feely one like hers!
Alaskasue chapter 39 . 6/7
Re-reading this one after finishing Part II to date...Kathy, it is so much fun seeing all the things Veta got to see. I only wish I'd done some traveling when younger, as my nieces have managed. I guess I never knew what I was missing but boy it is fun to learn and see this, while reading your well-crafted tale :)
Guest chapter 293 . 5/5
wow thank you
Alaskasue chapter 178 . 8/22/2019
Goodness, you just described my lifelong dream to sail Australia/ New Zealand! I am so thoroughly enjoying this story! Thank you for sharing your creative gift with us!
Nancy1340 chapter 44 . 5/24/2019
What you missed in Bergen is almost a unlimited supply of free samples of fresh caught raw salmon at the marked where the fishing boats come in. Everytime I passed this one sweet guy, from Brazil of all places, he was offereing me a "sample" I loved Bergen.
Guest chapter 290 . 5/9/2019
this was so good. please continue with their Pembrooke stories.
notyoung chapter 293 . 5/9/2019
VERY good story! Thank you.
Chupang chapter 58 . 5/11/2019
Yup,reading this again
Siskiyoumom chapter 293 . 5/9/2019
Chilling ending fir sure. Thank you kindly fir putting so much time and effort into this compelling talks of perseverance and strength. I look forward to Pembroke Tales. I would love to see how you flesh out each character and the recovery of such a horrific time for the world.
Gwynmael chapter 293 . 5/9/2019
Wow! Thank you Mother Hen.
Catspaw65 chapter 293 . 5/9/2019
I really loved this story. Thank you for sharing your talent.
sssarawolf6 chapter 293 . 5/9/2019
Thank you very much. I really enjoyed this story as well as those you have already written.
sssarawolf6 chapter 290 . 5/9/2019
Makes one quake at how inhuman some humans can be.
faif2d chapter 293 . 5/9/2019
Thank you so very much! You have given us another wonderful tale. I am in awe of your talent and the fact that you give it to us for free. I am re re re reading "this is me surviving" and am enjoying it for the third time.
277 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »