Reviews for The Outcasts
DarkCrono915 chapter 9 . 5/19
Cool chapter with some interesting developments! I am intrigued and following the story! Keep up the good writing.
DarkCrono915 chapter 8 . 5/19
This chapter had a real "Breakfast Club, the kids bond in detention" vibe...it never resolved why there wasn't a teacher watching the kids in detention...and maybe it will in the next chapter, or not. Either way is fine!
DarkCrono915 chapter 7 . 5/19
Am I the only one that thinks something is up with Professor Romano? Either he is just a nice teacher OR something more sinister! Maybe he's the 6th super powered person...idk, but we'll find out!
DarkCrono915 chapter 6 . 5/19
Uh oh! Classic teenage drama...but with super powers!
DarkCrono915 chapter 5 . 5/19
Oh, who is this 6th individual? I am guessing the antagonist of the story. Exciting stuff!
DarkCrono915 chapter 4 . 5/19
Interesting character development here. It will be interesting to see what happens now that all the teenagers are gathered together!
DarkCrono915 chapter 3 . 5/19
Interesting! The question is, are these military people good or evil? Only time will tell! My bet is not good.
DarkCrono915 chapter 2 . 5/19
Interesting description of all the characters and their interactions in high school! A lot of directions can come from this. I think my favorite relationship was between the cheerleader and her rival, "2nd best" cheerleader.
DarkCrono915 chapter 1 . 5/19
An interesting start! I'm going to keep reading.
LDF chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
[She wore camouflage and had badges decorating her shirt.]

This is a really awkward way to say she's military.

["We are doing our best Doctor. Just keep doing your research and find out why this is going on. We can't have anymore super freaks running around." Lieutenant Rhodes said.]

If there’s a speech verb, it’s not considered the start of a new sentence, so there should be a comma rather than a period inside the quotes.

[They're abilities]

They're is short for 'they are'.

It really just sounds like an X-Men clone so far.