Reviews for In the Star Filled Sky - Book 1 - Sovereignty
SuperGreG chapter 25 . 5/4/2019
Outstanding story. Recommended reading. After the buildup and worldbuilding provided through the eyes of various characters during the first part, and then the rising tension during the middle, the impact of the events of the last third of the story really arrive with a great deal of grim gravitas. An enjoyable read. I'd certainly look forward to the follow-on from this tale.

SuperGreG chapter 16 . 4/25/2019
Impressive. The tension is turned right to maximum right here. The face of the enemy remains unseen, but presents as an insurmountable threat. Really engaging. Looking forward to observing how things progress in due course.

SuperGreG chapter 12 . 4/18/2019
With the measure of rising tension by the end of this chapter, it feels as though the situation is so combustible that any little spark could set off a raging inferno. Even though nobody involved really knows for sure exactly what is going on with any informed certainty. It certainly has me on the edge of my seat. Looking forward to observing what unfolds.

SuperGreG chapter 8 . 4/13/2019
The threat of looming warfare by that mysterious force really ramps up after the first few early chapters of building up the broader landscape via the various characters introduced. The level of tension seems suitably high by this point in the story. Looking forward to observing how it unfolds. A great read so far.

SuperGreG chapter 5 . 4/10/2019
An interesting read. A lot of detail to unpack as each of the characters are brought in and fleshed out to provide varied perspective to the broader unfolding circumstances of their worlds and the political landscape. Those details are provided with some clarity, but I find it serves to pause and allow some of it to sink in before moving along to each following chapter. Certainly worth the read.