Reviews for Reasons
Ange Amour chapter 1 . 8/14/2019
Ah! I liked this poem so very much!
Thomina chapter 1 . 7/29/2019
Relatable & Beautiful!
Thefreakoutsideyourwindow chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
Loved the meaningful impact of this, especially the tempo. 'I wondered why, why, probably could have given one more try' stuck with me, I loved that line. Nice work!
Synthey chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
A poem clearly from the heart! I like how you portrayed both emotion and thought in this one, it's what makes it truthful.
Woedin chapter 1 . 4/5/2019
Wow! I hadn't realized until just now, how much I'd missed good poetry. And I thank you for rekindling that interest in me, kind heart. Your offering here paints a picture that illuminates my own thoughts. With questions, with feelings and images of someone being shattered into pieces, not unlike a scattered jigsaw puzzle. Revelations of sadness that can come from cleansing fakers from ones life. And at the same time the happiness of being able to perceive those in our lives, who do care, and we are so grateful to have with us on our journey. To know ones self, ones capabilities and strengths. The euphoric comprehension gained from the hardest lessons learned. I'm happy I read your well crafted poetic portrait friend, Congratulations. With fond thoughts always! ~Woedin~