|Reviews for The Perfect Grayson|
| Myst Marshall chapter 38 . 7/4/2019
Well hello again. :)
I finally made it to the point where you left off posting. To be honest, I actually considered waiting for you to finish posting the story in full before I read it, but curiosity got to me and now I'm left on a cliffhanger. :(
Anyways, what I think about the story so far:
1. Sabrina is awesome and I think she might be my favorite side character. I love that she's sassy, serious when needed, but also super supportive of Emma at the same time. That's what a real friend is-not unlike a certain someone that I'll mention later.
2. I'm confused about the time jump. At the end of TPE, Isaac was just finishing fourth grade, but in the beginning of this story, he's a freshman in high school. If three years passed, wouldn't he be beginning 8th grade? Maybe I got my timeline messed up somehow, but please clarify this for me haha.
3. There's only 3 fourth grade teachers? Is this a small school?
4. So I really liked that you found a way to pull Emma into the case, even though it's Gray's case. It was a nice touch to make Jason one of her students and have Isaac tell her about some of the rumors at school.
5. I was really hoping that Emma would have already told Gray about her pregnancy by the time I caught up with all of your chapters, but NOOOOOOOO.
6. I'm sad about a school shooting appearing in this story because it's sad that it's a common thing. :( But now I'm left with questions...did someone hire the gunman to kill Jason? Will the police make it in time? How is Emma so calm to remember to call Gray so he could hear everything? WHAT IS HAPPENING.
7. Shane...well I can't believe he made a move on a married woman, but you know. I think he actually redeemed himself in the end when he took the bullet for Emma. I liked that after the talk with Gray, they were able to become friends again and the fact that you mentioned he still flirted a little bit made it all more realistic because it shows that a person can't change in a short amount of time.
8. Lily...Emma is really the forgiving type, which I guess contrasts her to Gray, who doesn't trust anyone after he's been betrayed. But damn, I can't believe Emma and Lily are acting like friends again...but I suppose it's been four ish years if I'm following the timeline correctly.
That's all for now. I'm excited to see what happens next; how this part gets resolved and the whole pregnancy thing. Until next time!
| marcie chapter 35 . 6/24/2019
I can't believe there aren't more reviews. You guys write great stories! I love that this journey is continuing with Grayson and Emma. Thank you for your writing! (Also I think there was a mistaken upload on Chapt. 36?)
| Anna chapter 31 . 6/14/2019
Hello! I just wanted to stop by and say that I love this story & absolutely LOVED the perfect Emma!
But I really would wish Emma could tell Grayson that she’s pregnant soon. It’s really big news and I think it would’ve been better if they figured out their emotions about it together. Rather than her figure everything out and then dump the news on him after she got used to the idea. I just gave birth recently and I know that if I had waited to tell my husband I was pregnant instead of right at the beginning, the slightest HESITATE from him would’ve broke me. That’s why I empathize but other than that, LOVE this story! You should really publish both books!
| BouncerRain chapter 1 . 4/9/2019
Yes! I've been so excited for The Perfect Grayson! So glad you decided to post it - can't wait for the next update!