Reviews for Patchworked Hearts
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 64 . 3/28
Have really, truly enjoyed the journey this story has taken me on over the past day. All the action almost killed me with suspense, but I'm glad I made it through to see Pat and Helen happy together. Loved the whole thing :) I'll have to go read some of your other stories now!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 29 . 3/27
Oh my gosh I need a Pat. I don't think anyone else will do anymore :((
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 26 . 3/27
Oooh well it is certainly getting spicy... and I may be hoping it gets a little spicier hahaha. But also woah, the Dahlia drama is getting intense!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 20 . 3/27
Awww the L-bomb has been dropped and I am here for it.
On another note, hearing how Helen talks about therapy... I honestly believe most people could benefit from going, even without suffering from life altering events like these two, and I'm glad you're writing about it.
Enjoying the balance of cuteness and drama too!
TheClosetWriter16 chapter 7 . 3/27
AHH okay it's only chapter 7 and I usually wait until the most recent chapter (or last, in this case) to review but wow this was so cute! I'm so happy, and honestly need some cute fluff in my life right now :')
KarizmaDragon chapter 64 . 3/27
I have loved reading this story and the other stories of your's that I have read so far. Your work inspires me to write myself as I had never completed a full story until now. It's not published or long but when I read works from authors I know that I can write something even if it is only 5000 words.

Thanks for letting us get to know Helena and Pat as well as all of the other wonderful characters.
Rae-07 chapter 63 . 3/24
I've already read all the chapters OBVIOUSLY but it's still hard to read them knowing the story is over :(
JDFly chapter 3 . 2/21
I've been tempted to hit on this story for some time, months. Finally made the hit - good one! I'm rounding 2nd on my way into 3rd with a triple. Interesting story with interesting characters.
Rae-07 chapter 61 . 2/21
A new story so soon?! What have we done to get such a marvelous gift?! Idk but I'll take it! Looking forward to reading it in full.
Rae-07 chapter 60 . 2/21
Ummmmmm the bonus chapter was cute but the end of the bonus chapter had me saying "ZIGGLES! The stunt you're about to pull..." I need all the bonus chapters like right now to see how this pans out. Although I know it will go well. Knowing #helerson. Not surprised I forgot to review lol my eldest has had strep off and on for two weeks. Make it stop.
Rae-07 chapter 59 . 2/14
Apparently I forgot to review in a while. How dare I. I'm obviously already caught up. Will there be an epilogue? I feel like you mentioned that before. In true helerson fashion, it was a sweet ending. But you know id never say no to more :p
CodenameRedKrystalMatrix chapter 57 . 1/31
HIIIII! You're gonna finish this so soon?! :(:(:(:(:(:(:( But...the cuties! I wubz them! But thank you so much for posting this story! It's been a while, but thank you so much for making Fridays just a little bit brighter!
Rae-07 chapter 57 . 1/31
I will follow you from story to story so you're kind of stuck with me. :P loved the update and the chat they had. Although I'm not ready for the end of this story :( see you next week!
Rae-07 chapter 56 . 1/24
Gah I love him and his family! They are funny. And sweet. Loved the update and can't wait for next week. I'll have to come to the support group after all this. How has it been 9months since you started this story? Wowzer. Thanks for being consistent and sticking with it!
kittysgomeow chapter 55 . 1/18
Noooooo! The story is going to end *goes to cry in corner* I caught up, but it took my a while XD

As for your new story, I don't want a teaser! I want the real thing, to be able to read so maybe I'll be happy again after this one ends.

Whatever you write I'm sure it will be great :D