Reviews for All Roads Lead Somewhere
LakeLili chapter 7 . 5/7/2019
Whole lot happening in this chapter! Thanks!
Sir Scott chapter 6 . 5/3/2019
Del did what she had to do to protect herself and the baby. I would clean out the dead bodies and remove any money, supplies, and guns they were carrying, etc.
LakeLili chapter 6 . 5/1/2019
Big difference between firing at a paper target and firing at something alive... Thanks!
Siskiyoumom chapter 6 . 5/1/2019
Nerves of steel!
Sir Scott chapter 5 . 4/28/2019
A lot of stuff happened this chapter. I'm glad that Mark moved in with the family. It would be scary if this stuff happened for real.
LakeLili chapter 5 . 4/28/2019
Thank you!
Sir Scott chapter 4 . 4/25/2019
Entertaining chapter as usual. I loved the part where the looters got trapped in the barn. Wow, poor Del and Mark they have been through a lot. Complicated stuff to work out even in the best of times, only times aren't so great in their world.
LakeLili chapter 4 . 4/24/2019
Such a good example about the vital importance of washing properly.
Siskiyoumom chapter 4 . 4/24/2019
Thank you!
Siskiyoumom chapter 3 . 4/23/2019
So niche to see this story! Thank you for posting it.
LakeLili chapter 3 . 4/21/2019
Thank you for the Easter read!
Sir Scott chapter 3 . 4/21/2019
That ended on a moment of suspense. Wow, this story is very thought out. I love all the details you give in this story. I'm glad to see that Micah has really turned into a man. Happy Easter.
DanaMc chapter 2 . 4/20/2019
Happy dance, happy dance Del has made the trip to fiction press.
Thank you this like so many of your stories seems "ripped from the headlines". It has taken many years for me to learn to trust my 'woolyboogers' and not blow them off as others wish.
Sir Scott chapter 2 . 4/18/2019
Pretty good. You must be able to type very fast. I don't read updates this big very often.
Keep up the good work.