Reviews for Yggdrasilian Chronicles: Book 2
Unbreakable Ark chapter 27 . 3/14
The end of this chapter was pretty hard-hitting even if we only met the Eidolons for a short time. Great stuff as always, it's always good to see you back with an update no matter how long it's been. Reinhardt and Vivian have grown so much in this Book and it's been great to see. Looking forward to the next chapter already.
Unbreakable Ark chapter 26 . 12/15/2020
First of all, I hope you're doing well and keeping safe. I definitely know how you feel with the lack of motivation at times, but I'm happy to see you're still persevering.
Okay, into the chapter review. This one was another really solid one, and an important one for Vivian. It's a great pay-off to see Viv, who always seemed to be one of the more fragile members of the party, find her strength and attain her release (I imagine we'll be seeing Geirdynja's next, which I'm pretty excited for). It was also good to have a chapter with Vivian entirely in the spotlight, as we barely ever get to see her in combat alone. I'm also intrigued to meet whoever Vita's soulmate was... But that's for next chapter.
Keep up the great work on the story- Glad I can start giving regular reviews of each chapter now that I'm caught up to date!
Unbreakable Ark chapter 25 . 12/14/2020
Rein and Viv's arc in this book has been so well done, and now I feel like we've reached a turning point. The emphasis you've placed on them fighting for each other and going to any length to protect one another really showed how much they cared for one another, but their realisation that they need to stop trying to make sacrifices for each other and instead fight as a synchronous unit highlights that even more as well as the growth they've experienced through their time in Skyland.
Glad to be finally caught up with a fresh memory of all that's happened so far in your series- And needless to say I'm looking forward to more!
Unbreakable Ark chapter 23 . 12/13/2020
It was cool to see more of Wendy's capabilities in action, and her Sacred Treasure is pretty awesome. Looks like the spiders won't be getting to the Dwarves any time soon... Great stuff as usual!
Unbreakable Ark chapter 18 . 12/13/2020
I can't lie, Lorica is easily one of my favourite characters in this story. She's aggressive, hides her feelings from others, messes up (like in this chapter) and she's too proud to admit her wrongs, and that flawed character and unapologetic personality is what makes complex characters with opportunities to develop and progress. I'm really interested to see how her arc progresses- I hope she comes to realise that she doesn't always have to do everything alone, and learns patience with others. Otherwise, how are our heroes going to succeed in their mission?
Unbreakable Ark chapter 16 . 5/31/2020
Oof, right in the feels. Reinhardt and Vivian's journey has really been a difficult one, and although we only met Lewen this chapter, the events that transpired were really impactful. This was one of my favourite chapters of this volume so far.
Unbreakable Ark chapter 11 . 12/24/2019
Great chapter as always, I'm really liking Reinhardt and Vivian's side of the story in this instalment. Merry Christmas, and I can't wait to see what 2020 has in store for us as your readers!
Unbreakable Ark chapter 9 . 11/21/2019
This story is so awesome. I've finally finished Book 1 and caught up on this instalment now and I have to say it's one of my favourites on this site, your vast array of characters and the great fight scenes really capture my imagination. I hope this story goes on for a long while, and I look forward to the next chapter!
Morrowseer chapter 1 . 4/23/2019
I was always wondering what the Cait Sith’s culture was like. If the Cait Siths mate with humans, wouldn’t that make them half bloods? Or is all the Caith Sith features dominate, so no matter who they mate with they’ll always be full blooded?