Reviews for Eidetic Sunshine
Guest chapter 12 . 7/4
Ahhhhh dubious consent ! ! Is this a ploy to trick the people watching them?
Siskiyoumom chapter 16 . 4/10
Ready for more when you get the chance.
Iamsenile777 chapter 1 . 6/16/2019
I just wanted you to know that I have been following you for several years and several sites and frankly I know you are a very talented writer who shows respect and knowledge in writing accurate information as I have researched several of the solutions that your characters use a solutions to problems and recipes using different methods that are currently in use! I just wanted to express how grateful I am that you write anything finished or not! Every story doesn’t have an ending and that should encourage readers to think about what they’ve read and analyze it period! If you go back to certain stories or characters to continue their stories we all appreciate or if you change your direction we appreciate those stories too!

They are all great stories and while you would be an easily published famed writer in someways I am glad that you write privately because everything that you write has a higher understanding necessary to appreciate it and frankly everyone doesn’t possess this quality thus it’s like throwing pearls to swine! That being said I thank you for the great stories you’ve shared and I am looking forward to your old or new stories as long as they don’t take time from your family and life! I hope that you are taking care of your health and the weather isn’t giving you problems and that I agree with your family...STAY OFF THE ROOF! Don’t strain yourself trying to do too much! Delegating is great to teach others responsibility from birth to death and let’s your family grow up gaining skills and to learn to appreciate things that you do that have flown under the radar so to speak! I also enjoyed your Hawaiian vacation vicariously! Thank you again!
LakeLili chapter 16 . 4/30/2019
Enjoying Danny & Butch! ... can't wait for MOAR!
LakeLili chapter 9 . 4/28/2019
Thank you!
LakeLili chapter 6 . 4/26/2019
Thanks!
LakeLili chapter 3 . 4/25/2019
Love this story! A favourite... thanks!