Reviews for The Brave Tin Soldiers Fall
Darth Zannacross chapter 70 . 1/3
Well...this would be killer goes out with a whimper alright...though...not as resolved as they might think...doh. And other then that...mostly others...though at least Tinuveil knows how to respond with a cool head.

Well...we still have undead running around in the living...and I do wonder when we are going to get closer to that galactic war all the way back at the start, and if FATE will have more involvement...guess we will see...but at least we are stopping on a mostly peaceful note, well, for guys like this at least lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 69 . 1/2
Everyone's going to get a shock by the end of the week eh? We will see lol.

I feel her pain, having relatives be idiots can be...rather taxing.

I mean...this killer is rather dumb...a knife might be faster, but also the odds are better someone spots you and you get ripped apart by all the guards...and hell poison works rather fast as seen in Game of Thrones...but this idiot is quite the idiot so...moot point I suppose.

Still...using a musical item as a weapon? He's trying to get into Organization XIII or something? Oh well, not going anywhere but hell in this point. Guess we will see what comes about of it eh?
Darth Zannacross chapter 68 . 12/31/2020
Well...walls and glass's are not breaking so I suppose the music can't be THAT bad...but still...you think a galactic empire's rulers can hire better music teachers and what not.

Meanwhile, Kiroshnoy keeps this up and she's going to end up being grounded by Death or something...ultimate punishment, oy.

Well...Gialma might have got a break, though this just might lead to even more misery, we will see lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 67 . 12/29/2020
Well, Kiroshnoy keeps this up her family's going to put a tracking chip on her or something, parents already do stuff like that with phones for less these days, doh.

Still if she's not careful she could end up warping right into a star or a black hole or something, doh.

Well, Death's annoyed but if that's the extent of it it does not seem like things are to dire, yet. Still, Varan might cause a confrontation of sorts based on how much she puts things together, uh oh.
Darth Zannacross chapter 66 . 12/28/2020
All the things that could go on, bad music is one of the not so bad options...I guess these spoiled royals have thin skin lol.

Well, Kiroshnoy did react better then I figured, but lets see what comes about from this " trip".
Darth Zannacross chapter 65 . 12/25/2020
Everyone hates everyone in this chapter it seems, with all the bad blood going around wondering how much blood is going to spill soon. I mean hell...we got some guys giving assassin orders already.

Well, lets see how Kiroshnoy responds to this verbal discharge...hopefully the planet won't blow up as a result.
Darth Zannacross chapter 64 . 12/21/2020
This spat between mother and child could lead to heads rolling...depends on if this queen decides to go the Game of Thrones path...uh oh.
Darth Zannacross chapter 63 . 12/17/2020
Well...they managed to pull a fast one...but lets see if this leads to more harm then good depending on where they end up, uh oh.
Darth Zannacross chapter 62 . 12/11/2020
Well, Kiroshnoy is seeing the hard way how little Jalakanabu cares for him...wonder if this will cause even more of a backlash down the line. Well, we will see what will come from this clumsy escape.
Darth Zannacross chapter 61 . 12/7/2020
Well, I suppose even history books need a bit of flair to get sold.

I would say are emperor surely must be exaggerating about how incompetent his staff is, but after the past four years, I fully believe it lol, sigh.

Well, he's learning the hard way everyone seems to have built in reality gems, but just maybe things will play out ok...though it seems this peace treaty is going to be loathed even more then the treaty of versailles, uh oh.
Darth Zannacross chapter 60 . 12/3/2020
Ryiome is taking in what it means to be running from Death...she's doing well so far but it all depends on how long it lasts till Death puts her foot down.

Well, meanwhile Kiroshnoy and Halianyu will find out soon enough if they screwed themselves over or not.
Darth Zannacross chapter 59 . 11/30/2020
If they can travel across worlds you would think they can advance there alarm system a tad, well, lazy royals being lazy should not be surprised when things fall apart lol. Well, everyone's running around but, we will see how things amount to as everyone's getting more and more on edge.
Darth Zannacross chapter 58 . 11/28/2020
Ah...figured we would have that confrontation but next time I guess. Today we had a dose of revelations as Kilan realizes what his child can do...keeping toddlers in line is hard enough without them being able to use Instant Transmission...good greif.

Seems like Kiroshnoy is the one that might be going through the worst woe depending on how things go from this alarm being sprung...guess we will see soon?
Darth Zannacross chapter 57 . 11/27/2020
Yup, Varan indeed finds out alright. You think Death would give her reapers some sort of radar that has her finding powers for mess's like these, oh well , maybe later lol.

Curious what will become of this new keenness for blades, would be cool if Qihadi pulled off some sword skills from say, Bleach lol.

And, time for the clash between Varan and Riyome, lets see how intense a showdown this will be.
Darth Zannacross chapter 56 . 11/24/2020
Everyone seems to be bumbling around to get out of the mess they are in, something tells me if Hailanyu picks the wrong boss he's going to pay one hell of a penalty, we will see.
123 | Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »