Reviews for The Brave Tin Soldiers Fall
Darth Zannacross chapter 41 . 5/24/2020
Well, Gialma better figure out the best way to deal with this ghost/zombie problem fast before they resort to extreme measures and carpet bomb the whole area, if that's even a thing in this reality.

Meanwhile, better not ask a reality warper who can't control her powers for help, or you might find your a floating head...but at least Kiroshnoy's last act seemed to work, for now.
Darth Zannacross chapter 40 . 5/22/2020
As we figure out who can uncover the ghostly riddle first, Zafadin learns what most are learning these days under lockdown, invisible killers can be rather terrifying, to bad for him Death's in the mood for spoilers so we will see how this goes.
Darth Zannacross chapter 39 . 5/19/2020
Ah, it is mighty handy to bend reality to understand everyone, that could have been helpful.

Well, even in a crises her powers are not going to obey so, guess she's chilling with the killers for the time being, at least they are mellow killers for now. We will see, I guess somehow Gialma's trip will be related to Kiroshnoy's improvised adventure? I guess we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 38 . 5/17/2020
Well, this reaction could have gone worst I suppose, though if they use her reality warping powers to kill, that could lead to genocides.

Meanwhile, Riyome's not going to get good grades as a Necromancer but, we will see where this goes.
Darth Zannacross chapter 37 . 5/13/2020
Well, sorry assassins, not feeling to bad your having a bad time being killers and all.

And, of course she warps right into a group of assassins...god damn.
Darth Zannacross chapter 36 . 5/11/2020
Almost wondered if Count Olaf was going to try and kill someone to get money lol.

Seems everyone's getting headaches on all sides, damn.

Causing holes in reality can lead to all kinds of problems, Krioshnoy might want to talk to someone about things before she warps herself into a black hole or something. Guess we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 35 . 5/8/2020
Mourning parties do seem like they earn a spot on the top worst ideas list, everyone's to groggy to do anything but eat most of the time lol.

Ahyway, people are going to start thinking zombies are moving about if this keeps up, better call stars...wait, does your story even have cops? Guess we will see.

Ah, guess there were cops, just needed to call the Ghost busters instead.

Figured Fate would show up with the title we got but no dice. Ah well we will see where it goes as more and more people are getting aware of the situation.
Darth Zannacross chapter 34 . 5/6/2020
I'm shocked Death did not think Fate was causing all of this after punching her, guess we will see. Well we got people trying to will themselves back to life and killers afraid of giant rats, we will see who will be able to hold on to there task soon enough.
Darth Zannacross chapter 33 . 5/5/2020
I do wonder what the dead miss most, depends on the undead I guess. Meanwhile, looks like the cat's out of the bag and its going to cause even more family trouble, at least. And, I would feel bad for the assassin but well, he is trying to kill people lol.
Darth Zannacross chapter 32 . 5/4/2020
And so war has begun, at least the weather was nice. Well, things went down without to much hassle, no one pulled out a secret Gundam or Death Star or anything, we will see how it goes.

Meanwhile seems like Losradan is starting to crack from the pressure, monsters running around can't help, we will see how things unfold soon I suppose.
Darth Zannacross chapter 31 . 5/3/2020
The way Jalakanva is acting is giving me a lot of vibes of the way Russia has acted in the past with demanding" reunited people."

Meanwhile, Hailanyu is no James Bond but he seems to not be botching the spy thing, we will see if that lasts or not.
Darth Zannacross chapter 30 . 5/2/2020
A lot of enigmas going about today, that and the venting of frustration.

Time to see who planned properly and who is full of it.
Darth Zannacross chapter 29 . 5/1/2020
Man, beating the Assassin Creed games would be quite impossible if Death was able to predict your every move before you could kill the targets.

Well, a lot of frustrated royals, and some mirror demons? Well, we will see what comes of this glitchy mirror, oh my.
Darth Zannacross chapter 28 . 4/29/2020
Quite a toxic chapter, and for many reasons. Playing around with poison is not going to end well for anyone...aside from maybe the Weezing Pokemon...still.

We will see if Death can put the would be assassins name in the Death Note in time or not, meanwhile hopefully Qihadal bumbling her teaching won't lead to many backfired assassinations, we will see, I would not put them up against Deadpool for one though.
Darth Zannacross chapter 27 . 4/27/2020
WE got random aliens sneaking around? Well, its a big universe right? Maybe someone forgot to take there exotic pet with them...at least it was not a Xenomorph I guess.

We will see if this spying mission is the key to victory, or a total disaster. Well, we will see how much of a hassle this disturbance in Nirne goes.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »