Reviews for The Brave Tin Soldiers Fall
Darth Zannacross chapter 26 . 4/26/2020
So reality warpers are popping out of no where? Guess Fate responded by trying to create her own X-men, or Inhumans or whatever, doh.

So another one that's on to Death's current lifestyle? Not sure how this would effect things.

Also, damn if the guards can't open the doors they might as well install automatic doors, oy.

Still, looks like we are going to have a much bigger problem slithering out of the shadows. Is Voldmort about to crash the party? Guess we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 25 . 4/24/2020
And so book two( Should it not be book four?) Begins with, a sort of bang? We got some crazy lady who wants to become Death. Sorry, unless your Thanos this does not happen unless the underworld starts going by lazy Dragon Ball GT logic.

Well, we got more cousins trying to muddle things up, and if there was not enough family issues going about.

These fat cats should have tried to declare themselves vital workers or something, seems to be a handy way to get out of a crises, or not lol. Well, hopefully this won't lead to any backstabbing, we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 24 . 4/23/2020
I wonder if this war is going to further push his wife away, it was already such a frosty relationship as well.

I would say that the staff is acting rather unprofessionally during a crises but after seeing how one government's acting during a crises, this looks, not so bad, sadly, god damn it.

We will see if all these gambles pay off, the biggest one might be the threats on Fate itself, oh this is going to get nasty alright.

End of Book one eh? Should be a exciting start to book two then.
Darth Zannacross chapter 23 . 4/21/2020
Damn, reality warping's always a dangerous power to have, double so when its in the hands of someone unstable, just ask the X-men after what the Scarlet Witch did to them, damn M day.

Well, thankfully Kilan is realizing he was being unreasonable, and now realizes how many ways he's screwed up.

We will see how things go from here, should be intense.
Darth Zannacross chapter 22 . 4/19/2020
Begun the Clone Wars Have...no wait...just a regular war but, messy all the same, time to roll out the Gundam's and all.

Seems like Kilan is not feeling very trusting for anyone, not the best state of mind for when galactic war is breaking out, doh.

And Rualnim is trying to pull a Papaltine with a war...we will see if she can pull it off or not.
Darth Zannacross chapter 21 . 4/17/2020
Well some time has past since then but hope your 21 birthday went well.

So Kilan has a Naruto or Avatar like thing were he gains memories of his past life eh? Wonder if he will get super powers out of this lol.

And...Fate shows up for a house call, only to get punched in the face. Is Fate really just going to take that lying down? Wonder if something's going to be blowing up rather damn soon, guess we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 20 . 4/16/2020
After more weaving of the political webs we get some more Death trolling, we get some bonding between Qihadal and Gialma over the misery of being everyone's favorite gossip topic, I guess we will see if Death will let Kilan in on the scoop and, what will come about it? Guess we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 19 . 4/14/2020
Even galactic emperors can't make smooth home construction, guess he should have put more into funding the next wave of construction machines.

I guess having so many of Death's servants hanging around can make it awkward for guests, at least Thanos is not around.

This nearly seems like one of those sitcom episodes but, something tells me its going to get messy. Well, according to Death the Ghostbusters can't exist in this world, damn. Still, we will see what happens with this ghost hunt. Maybe she can hire Luigi? He seems rather good at sucking ghosts out of old mansions...oh well.
Darth Zannacross chapter 18 . 4/13/2020
Man the last time someone heard about a reality warping child well...did not end well.

Man, nothing worst for a army then a deity deciding to troll you and nab your gear, we will see what this will drive them to.

Well, we got this new drama about the truth about his link to the palace? Maybe Kian was there in another life? We will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 17 . 4/11/2020
We got some crafty royal's planning for big things, or being set up for big falls.

Meanwhile, Qihadal realizes just how much Death has shaped her current family's legacy, and Zafadin is hitting more then a few roadblocks, we will see what comes of this but seems like Losradan is going to get even more crazy, and start spreading as much wild news as JJ does about Spiderman, we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 16 . 4/10/2020
Death's in super death sleuth mode and getting to the bottom of things...guess she slacks off a lot like ryuk and the rest of the Death Note reapers.

Well, meanwhile more royal clashing to be the pick, lets hope this does not end in another red wedding, we will see.
Darth Zannacross chapter 15 . 4/9/2020
So the sisters realize they are both daredevil's, I feel like horrible things are about to happen.

Death has gotten to the bottom of this and somehow Varan's merged with the room? Those girls have stumbled upon some nasty magic, we will see how much of a pain it will be to get out of it.
Darth Zannacross chapter 14 . 4/7/2020
Varan seems like she's about to be on the list of people who caused a lot of damage over " very" dumb hunches, good greif.

And, talk about first world problems raising hell over parking...well...you know your in good times when that's what everyone's upset about lol.

Damn, for a galactic society the Malish really are on the bottom tier, they are going to get owned without drastic changes.

Meanwhile, Varan gets whisked away thanks to the random ramblings of children, Death might want to work on getting that patch to the update out to ensure this does not glitch things up further. Well, we will see how things go from here.
Darth Zannacross chapter 13 . 4/5/2020
Death's turning into quite the fairy Godmother...somehow... Well, not perfect but somehow still fits the role better then the rebooted Maleficent lol.

Also ( sees Pestilence brag about a new plague) it was YOU! ( Fires a revenge Death ball) Yah...I know this was written before the Corona Virus...still, need to relive stress lol.

Well, I seen better bonds between siblings but I suppose its still new, we will see, could go either way.

Well, more weaving of the webs, though if Death's THAT freaked out about her methods being uncovered I suppose she could always go all Men in Black and mind wipe the kid? Nah that would be to easy lol, well, we will see how things go.
Darth Zannacross chapter 12 . 4/4/2020
Qihadal's resentment seems to be growing more and more each day, wondering how long till this cause a major riff with the entire government, guess we will see how things go with Gialma.

Meanwhile, more discover the pearls of being a substitute teacher lol, well, we will see if the royals can handle the terrors of a royal playdate lol.
123 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »